BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Marisa S.
Nassau County
I use this product DAILY! It's the last part of my routine and keeps my skin looking matte. It keeps my makeup in place all day and it's very lightweight on the skin. One bottle has lasted me for months so there's definitely TONS of product inside. Price is great too!
Tisha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Didn't like this at all, made my makeup look pitted and left marks where the spray initially touched. Had to take all my make up off and start all over!!!! Thankfully it was a free sample, otherwise I would have been angry that I spent money on this. Went straight in the trash can and still looking for a good setting spray.
Mabel M.
Lancaster , CA
This product is great it really doesn't have scent to it but I can be sweating all night at a concert and this product does not let my fave come off at all haha, I find this to have a very dewy finish, the price could be cheaper tho
Sarah P.
My go-to setting spray. My makeup lasts forever with this on, and it even is a little difficult to remove at the end of the day which I don’t mind at all! I want my makeup to last all day and this setting spray makes it happen!
Shianne W.
Memphis
This is the first setting spray that I ever purchased and have only strayed away once, only to return! This setting spray is the best thing Urban Decay has given us and is my go to! My makeup stays in place literally ALL NIGHT.
Smart Mouth Beauty !.
Louisville, KY
Great finishing spray! Mist is a great size and not too wet. This can be a little tightening if you have dry skin, but it definitely helps my makeup last 10 plus hours!
Ana Paula A.
Simply the best setting spray I have ever used it, perfect for oily skin because it's matte. Makes your makeup last like forever and makes your makeup looks more natural
Annaly F.
San Antonio , TX
Boy does this stuff does work. It helps control the oils in my face and helps prevent my oils from peaking through my makeup which is great. The only thing I don't like is the smell. BUT since it works great I power through it. The smell goes away once it's dry anyways
Sehar M.
Shakopee, MN
I got a deluxe sample size in my Sephora play box. So far I like it. It increases the longevity of my makeup and prevents me from looking greasy or oily. For reference I have combination skin.
Raquel F.
BEST SETTING SPRAY OUT THERE SO FAR!! Yes it may be a little expensive but so!? This will last all night and maybe the next morning if you're asking ;) i will recommend this product to anyone who's going out hitting the town and doesn't want their make up in any way "messed up" best yet in the game!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.