BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Raquel F.
BEST SETTING SPRAY OUT THERE SO FAR!! Yes it may be a little expensive but so!? This will last all night and maybe the next morning if you're asking ;) i will recommend this product to anyone who's going out hitting the town and doesn't want their make up in any way "messed up" best yet in the game!!
Ana Paula A.
Simply the best setting spray I have ever used it, perfect for oily skin because it's matte. Makes your makeup last like forever and makes your makeup looks more natural
Missy C.
Grosse Ile
There’s a reason why everyone love this- it works. It’ll hold your makeup all day and night and helps it all melt together nicely. This gives you a matte finish and the pump on the bottle sprays the product in a nice, fine mist.
Debbie P.
Northwood, NH
I have combination skin. This works great for me! It makes my makeup last all night and all day! After my second bottle my skin got used to the formula so I had to find a new one but after I went back to this and it works again! I have much love for this product!
Lauren H.
Clermont , FL
This is my go to all time favorite setting spray! It help my make stay in place all day and doesn't feel heavy on top of my makeup. I have tried other setting sprays but I seem to always come back to this guy. It just works man!
Kimane H.
Waukegan, IL
This is an ultimate must have! Make stays fresh for hours with out the need for much touch up. No creases in the make up making your look absolutely flawless! Great product
Olivia S.
Logan , OH
I love this setting spray. I love how cool the bottle looks I love how easy it is to apply. It smells good. It has two caps so it's extra safe doesn't leak. Keep my makeup in place all night long. Very please with this product.
Eli H.
Dexter, MO
This setting spray is great. It didn't feel like I had anything on my face, and my makeup lasted from when I put it on in the morning, all day, and into the night when I went out with friends!
Daiana u.
n primer lugar, permítanme decir que me gusta y utilizar este producto diariamente. ¡¡¡¡Es excelente!!!!. Definitivamente vale la pena el dinero.
Me gusta mucho este producto. La fundación que utilizo es una cobertura muy completa, mate, y tiene una gran fórmula. (En mi opinión). Me gusta utilizar este producto con mi fundación para diluir un poco. Voy a aplicar puntos de base sobre mi cara, aerosol, y se mezclan con un cepillo. Funciona muy bien! También es ideal para los viajes porque todo lo que necesita es una base de cobertura completa y su aerosol y se pueden crear diferentes intensidades de cobertura. También me gusta aplicar esto como un paso final antes de aplicar el rimel porque encuentro que puede ensuciar mi rimel Si desea una cara mate muy será mejor que poner un poco de polvo translúcido sobre la parte superior, porque este spray no le hará mate . He pasado por unos 5 de ellos por lo que realmente me gusta el producto funciona bien y me siento como que ayuda a mi maquillaje se vea mejor por más tiempo pero, al mismo tiempo.
Katie C.
Fort Campbell, KY
I absolutely love this setting spray. I work long hours. 12+ hours overnight. If we don’t have any calls i can sleep. I put my makeup on at 9am, and didn’t get home from work the next morning at 5am. My face still looked great that next morning!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.