BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Isabella B.
One of my all time favorite setting sprays. Its super easy to spray it on and the packaging is great. It works for any skin type and helps make your makeup last a lot longer. It is worth the price and I recommend it to everyone im friends with.
Jordan M.
Eddyville, KY
This is the only setting spray I will ever use. I have repurchased this at least 3 times from Sephora. It keeps my makeup on all day long. If I apply this after using my urban decay eyeshadow primer, my eyeshadow never creases. Very good buy
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
Doesn't work well with glasses wearers and it can leave small spots where the mist comes out too much, but other than that, I really like it, I have yet to find a setting spray that works as good, and until I do, I'll keep buying this one.
Miranda M.
This setting spray definitely keeps your makeup in place. You don't need much product. I have combination skin and it worked very well for me. My only complaint is that it can feel a little tacky at times. Okay her than that, I recommend it.
Sara D.
I always have back ups of this setting spray. I absolutely love to use it on myself when I need my makeup to last and I also always have it with me when I'm doing makeup for clients. It locks in the makeup and it won't budge all day/night.
Keyrsten M.
Carthage, NY
With working long hours at Victoria's Secret I need a setting spray that's really going to lock my makeup in and help it stay on. This does just that. It's absolutely amazing how beautifully my makeup stays looking after an 8-9 hour shift.
Guadalupe D.
Compton, CA
This is the only setting spray that works for me usually my makeup moves and gets ugly since I have oily skin but I noticed when I use this spray it really does control my oil
Gabriella H.
Auburn Hills, MI
This is an amazing setting spray if you want your makeup to stay put all day and night. It has a nice mister and applies evenly. It makes my makeup last all day and night, I love this for my kit and for myself. I would definitely recommend!
Lacy P.
Amarillo, TX
I use this setting spray everyday with my make up. I have dry skin, and I love it! It takes away that powdery look and pulls my makeup together to look great! It also helps my make up last all day! Love it! I would absolutely buy again!
Jessa K.
Modesto, CA
I haven't used this in a while. This stuff does make your makeup stick though. I've put my makeup on early morning and spray this after. Makes my makeup last longer. I would probably maybe buy again. Just trying to switch to more natural products.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.