BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Molly M.
Dublin, VA
Really lasts! Wonderful setting spray for long day use and doesn’t budge when you swear. Great for combination and oily skin! It has a beautiful matte finish. And a great skin refresher! I buy it and use it whenever I have really glam makeup or will be wearing it all day!
Ashley C.
Mansfield
This is and will always be my holy grail setting spray! It smells nice, is a very fine mist, lightweight, and has a nice consistency. After I put this on my make up stays on all day and does not budge! I will continue to purchase.
Missy M.
I like that this product takes down the powdery look to freshly applied makeup but I can't really decide if it makes my makeup last longer or not. It might help so my foundation doesn't sweat off in the summer but it's hard to say
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
Holy grail!!! When I use this to set my makeup, it literally goes nowhere! I remembered it rained where I lived and my face still looks flawless! I would definitely recommend this for everyday or if you are going out for a night out.
Ashley N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER! i recently discovered this setting spray (late i know) and i am so glad i did! scent free and it drys so quickly. the name is perfect because this baby locks your makeup in for the long haul. A MUST HAVE!
Abbey C.
Birmingham, AL
This is a setting spray that really does what it says. It melts your makeup into your skin and I can definitely tell it makes my makeup last longer. The only think I don't like about this is it's smell. It has an unpleasant smell that lingers. Otherwise I would recommend.
Paige P.
Riverside, OH
I love this product. I use this every time I put on make up and it prevents rub off from my foundation and prevents my makeup from coming off. You can’t even feel this setting spray on your face and it keeps you flawless all day!
Montoya S.
Well I have to say that even with my cheaper makeup this product makes a difference. I put my makeup on for a 12 hour shift and well it did not move and still look good when I arrived back home. It is an investment but it's worth it. My friend told me about it and now I'm hooked.
tasha m.
this setting spray is one of my favorite setting sprays. i don’t think it has sun protection but it’s still great. it kept my makeup in place numerous times. it is super easy to spray over your face & is really refreshing!! i would definitely recommend this to others
Amber A.
Godfrey, IL
Great setting spray, I just prefer the Tatcha brand setting spray the most. It does keep your makeup in place, my bottle sprayed a little weird but other than that I loved this setting spray and definitely worth the price!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.