BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sabreen Z.
The Urban Decay All-Nighter setting spray does exactly that. Makes your makeup last all night! I have used it for years on different clients & never had a problem so I'd definitely repurchase & recommend.
Ashton B.
Dublin, OH
Phenomenal product! Keeps my makeup in place all day long. Your makeup will not look cakey at all, looks fresh and flawless. I will even spray again mid day if I'm home and thinking of it or before we go out at night. Well worth the price!
Rebecca Q.
Salem , OR
Holy grail, mother of all setting sprays. Had a natural finish and truly does make makeup last all day even in the heat. The spray is wonderful at evenly dispensing product. Cant go wrong with this spray!
Neisha O.
Louisville, KY
I love the smell and feel of this setting spray but it only lasts all night long if you aren't sweating. Rd wonderful for the daytime but I find other sprays work better for a night filled with activities.
Srinidhi Y.
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Savanna N.
Pineville, KY
A must have for a long day/night. I was a little skeptical at first when seeing the price tag but it is a wonderful product. It does not leave my face at all oily like I thought. The only thing I do not care for is the price of the product.
Kimber L.
Love! I usually shield my face and only set my eyes as I have crazy dry skin and don't want to dehydrate my skin. This is the best original setting spray and if I'm out all night I need this product. I buy online from the urban decay website
Ammara T.
Hands down product.  Used so many setting sprays but this one has no competition.  Keeps your makeup fresh and gives it matte finish until you remove the makup.  Definitely recommended
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
I love this setting spray, it does work. Don’t spray too close to your face or it will leave it wet. A tip I read about setting sprays is to spray in a T shape and then a X so it covers most of your face.
Donna-Jean F.
Waltham, MA
I use this every day to set my foundation after I set it with powder then again after I put on my blush. It keeps my makeup on pretty much all day. I have normal skin. The bottle has lasted me for the past 4 months even after daily use.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.