BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is the best makeup setting spray I have ever used. I also like to use it for for spraying on my makeup brushes... to really define the colors, and set in my makeup... then spray on afterwards... I have oily to combination skin.
Kelli C.
Spruce Pine, NC
Best setting spray when wanting your makeup to last ALL day! My makeup doesn't amuse a bit when I use this product. Super lightweight and easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a good setting spray!
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
Love this stuff. Also comes in an affordable double packaging in some places. Keeps the matte look to make up while locking it in place. Mist is nice and soft and not aggressive. Highly recommend this product for all day wear.
Vannesa  C.
Covington, GA
I buy this one because it lasts all day! And makes my makeup stay and look flawless. I love it and it's price is perfect for it's quality. I love how you don't need a lot of it either. I would defínete buy this again and again.
Heidi S.
Wallkill, NY
For the price of this product from Ulta, I can’t use it every day. But I do love this product. Sometimes I apply after foundation and again after bronzer and eye shadow. It is easy to apply and light to wear. I’d definitely buy again.
Amanda G.
Charlotte, NC
This is like hairspray for your face it keeps your make up all day long. I like they matte version of this to keep my oil at bay so my make up lasts even longer. I don’t have time for touch ups at my work so this is necessary.
jaiden C.
Eugene
favorite setting spray of all time, will never use another one. you have to use a lot of it to actually get it all over your face and i feel like if you have oily skin you still need powder because it makes your skin look oily.
Jamie K.
Yorktown, VA
Although the price can seem high, it's absolutely worth it! There is a huge difference as to how my makeup looks after hours using this setting spray. I highly recommend it to anyone who usually has their makeup on all day long.
Megan A.
Vienna , VA
Buy this NOW! Your makeup will NOT budge. I spray this on religiously and my makeup looks the same when I walk out the door all the way until I get ready to wash my face at the end of the day. Best purchase randomly at Sephora.
Sarah P.
My go-to setting spray. My makeup lasts forever with this on, and it even is a little difficult to remove at the end of the day which I don’t mind at all! I want my makeup to last all day and this setting spray makes it happen!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.