BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Paige P.
Riverside, OH
I love this product. I use this every time I put on make up and it prevents rub off from my foundation and prevents my makeup from coming off. You can’t even feel this setting spray on your face and it keeps you flawless all day!
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
An oldie but a goodie. This setting spray is one that can always be counted on. It keeps my makeup locked in place all night, and I like that the product itself is unscented. This product is gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn't make me break out - which is awesome! My mom loves it too.
Isabella C.
I’ve already used up a entire bottle, it didn’t take me too long! I love the product over all and recommend purchasing it. I think that it is the reality of “set it and forget it” because of how well it holds up, and you shouldn’t have to worry about it failing you!
Breann S.
Salt Lake City
This is a great setting spray, but for my skin I don’t really feel like it did anything. It was super easy to apply and anybody, any age can do it! I didn’t really notice if it was matte or shimmery and I don’t know if I’d buy again just because I want to try new things!
Karlie G.
Russellville, AL
If you're wanting your make up to stay on till the next day this is the setting spray for you! This will stay on through tears and sweat. By far the bet spray out there! Definitely worth every single penny!
Marissa T.
It feels very refreshing and helps make makeup look less powdery. While it feels nice and does provide a natural finish, it takes a little longer to dry down completely. I also don’t notice it actually helping with the longevity of my makeup. I would buy again for the refreshing effect and the natural finish it gives.
Jennifer R.
Words can't describe how good this is. It keeps your make up on all day and that is the truth .it makes my face look so fresh and my make up looks really good too. It lasts you for ages and the price point is amazing. I would buy this over and over again without failing
Bethany R.
EL MONTE, CA
I love this stuff
Holds makeup for a while
Does not cake at all
It basically makes your foundation look flawless and remember it's all about your primer and setting sprays and this one is heaven really worth it and smells so good
Deanna F.
Riverview
This is my holy grail of all setting sprays!!! I can go out in the Florida heat and my makeup will be fresh all day and into the night!!! The price is worth every penny to have the confidence that my make up ain't going nowhere!!!
tasha m.
this setting spray is one of my favorite setting sprays. i don’t think it has sun protection but it’s still great. it kept my makeup in place numerous times. it is super easy to spray over your face & is really refreshing!! i would definitely recommend this to others
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.