BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Brenda A.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this product! Helps setting my foundation. As well as making my highlight glow more and gives it a better look. The size is a bit to little, but it's great! I would totally recommend this product to others.
Hunter B.
Minneapolis, MN
I can't tell if this actually does anything, but I use it anyway. I don't like that it has such a high alcohol content and I suspect it might be causing some irritation to my skin. I'd say if you have issues with your makeup longevity or have a special event coming up you may as well give this a try and see if it does anything for you.
Emily C.
Parker, CO
I cannot live without this. It is like magic I swear it keeps my makeup on for hours and usually my makeup just slips off my face. It doesn't make you breakout and it's lightweight. There's no sent which is nice I would definitely recommend it
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
this spray helps the makeup last all day , sometimes other brands make my face feel sticky and or do not work but i havent had any issues with this stuff at all other than price
Stephanie L.
Barnegat, NJ
one of the BEST setting sprays for long wear and for humid, summer days. I have been using this spray for years and can't live without it. It really helps makeup stay in place and makes it last throughout the day. It controls oil and sweat. Holy grail!
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
I've used all types of setting sprays for my dry skin. I'm a bigger girl, so I sweat more often. I used this on one of the hottest days this year and my make up did not budge! This works like a charm. Can't wait to use it for my wedding soon.
Abi B.
This spray is amazing, it's proven to bring your body temperature down 10 degrees and it definitely helps when it's hot in this summer weather. Helps keep my makeup in tact when I'm getting so hot from the weather, definitely my summer savior.
Christina Z.
Sooo I'm kinda combo/oily skin and I needed my makeup to last all day and night.
I was sick of having to touch up every 2/3 hours, and I really don't have the time to do all that!
I discovered this by accident, I was in line at sephora and the travel size was there and I just grabbed it not really reading it (I liked the name lol ) I'm definitely happy I did because this stuff freaking works!!! I always used another spray that I'm sure everyone knows of and uses, BUT I LOVE THIS!!
I actually spray 1 pump before I do my makeup and 2 to set my face and it really keeps everything in place and looking flawless... It smells nice and doesn't feel sticky after you put it on.. I've actually went to bed and woke up still looking decent! I've recommended this to everyone from family to clients and they all love it too! If you don't have this, I highly suggest you grab it, you can thank me later :)
Natanya V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I used the travel setting spray to try it out. It's a very lightweight formula so that's great. It's good for all skin types so don't be afraid to try it out. It's easy to apply, all you have to do is go for it.
Katie B.
Central City, NE
I have had this product for about three years and I noticed myself not using it as much as I need to because I wanted to save it when I needed it most. I did notice that when I used it, it did help to keep my makeup on for quite a bit longer. I will keep repurchasing this product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.