BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

LaStaisha T.
Kalama wa
Favorite setting spray!! Keeps makeup in place all day, it is a bit exspensive but so worth it. Makeup doesn’t smear and it have a matte finish that I love. Very lightweight can’t even feel it’s even there. I highly recommend this setting spray.
Sydney W.
Amazing. Sprays well, scent is fine wouldn’t call it good or bad and doesn’t linger. I have super oily skin and I truly believe this stuff is s must have. Really helps set makeup and definitely makes it last longer. My makeup is less likely to shift or wear, and less oil seeps in. Love it
Autumn S.
Riverside, CA
This setting spray is by far the best I’ve ever tried. Not only is it light weight with a nice scent, it DOES ITS JOB. When they say “all nighter” it means it. It is worth the extra money to get a great quality product. I purchased mine at Ulta.
Kiana K.
Aiea, HI
First Impression: Urban Decay was my first mid/high-end makeup brand. I started off with their Naked Palettes and got a sample size "All Nighter" Makeup Setting Spray during a sale. I was excited to try it as it was my first experience with a setting spray.

Pros: Natural finish, kept makeup in place for 8+ hours.

Cons: Didn't combat oiliness.

It does it's job, very well too, but us oily girls would be better off with a mattifying/oil-reducing spray like "De-Slick".
Jackie S.
New Wilmngtn, PA
The only makeup setting spray that I will ever use. No other on the market can compare to the UD product. Doesn't make me shiny or greasy throughout the say and my makeup stays put - bravo! Just a couple sprays and you're set to rule the world!
Whitney T.
Springfield, MO
I used this for my wedding and it definitely kept my makeup in place all day! The finish is somewhere in-between matte and slightly dewy. I really liked it and it lasted forever! I would recommend it to others, especially for special occasions.
Mel H.
Lake Huntington
The best setting spray for long lasting makeup. It’s great for oily skin, and it didn’t make my skin look like an oil slick at all! It does have s vaguely chemical smell, but that’s never an issue for me. I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Torrin D.
Nebraska
I love the setting spray! It keeps my makeup in place all day! It doesn't matter what kind of makeup look you have going on. It's the perfect setting spray! I think it would go great for any type of skin! I would totally recommend to everyone!
Erin C.
Sioux City, IA
This setting spray is like hairspray for your face. It’s amazing. The nozzle is great and doesn’t leave spots all over your face. It makes my makeup last all day even in hot weather and you get a lot of product so it will last you a long time.
Kristin W.
South Easton, MA
Okay so I never believed in setting spray until I tried this. It works perfect! It keeps your makeup set & in place all day & all night! The only flaw is I don't love the feel of it right after you spray it on & it doesn't smell great but after a few minutes you can't even tell it's on.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.