BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jessica L.
Auburn
I bought this setting spray due to all the hype and let me tell you its absolutely worth the hype. I use this before and after I put my makeup on and it stays... all day! I am now on my third bottle and I will continue to keep buying it!
Alexa F.
Cold Spring, MN
Every time I use this setting spray it lasts the whole day! It makes my skin look so good! The only thing I don't like about it is the smell when you first spray it on your face, but it's an all around great product!
Emily H.
Seattle , WA
Does exactly what’s expected of it. Blends and sets your powder makeup leaving your skin with a soft dewy finish. I love using this product to wet my beauty blender before blending product. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone!
Hazel L.
Santa Ana, CA
This spray literally makes my foundation stay on all night! Super easy to apply and feels super lightweight and fresh! It's very hydrating to your face! My makeup never moves when I apply this! I will keep buying this! Recommend this for sure!
Shadee T.
Best setting spray! Lasts a whole work days and leaves a nice smooth finish. Usually I get quite oily but pairing this with a matte foundation keeps me matte all day long. The nozzle also affords a nice even spray unlike cheaper versions!
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
this spray helps the makeup last all day , sometimes other brands make my face feel sticky and or do not work but i havent had any issues with this stuff at all other than price
Lucy J.
Plano, TX
This will keep your face on, until you removed even in Hot Miami, Rio, Dubai, great for weddings or any other events that you want to look good from begin to end, very lightweight, and natural finish, recommend to all my friends
Sierra S.
Shelbyville, KY
I go through these like crazy. It is my go to bottle of settle spray! I use it on everyone I do makeup for and myself. My makeup literally goes nowhere from the moment i spray till i come home at night to take it off. This is a holy grail product!
Topher H.
cincinnati
If I use this, my makeup isn't going anywhere all day long. It's lightweight, refreshing, and long wearing. The packaging is simple and cute. It works well with my combination oily skin, and helps prevent my makeup from looking overly greasy.
Christina Z.
Sooo I'm kinda combo/oily skin and I needed my makeup to last all day and night.
I was sick of having to touch up every 2/3 hours, and I really don't have the time to do all that!
I discovered this by accident, I was in line at sephora and the travel size was there and I just grabbed it not really reading it (I liked the name lol ) I'm definitely happy I did because this stuff freaking works!!! I always used another spray that I'm sure everyone knows of and uses, BUT I LOVE THIS!!
I actually spray 1 pump before I do my makeup and 2 to set my face and it really keeps everything in place and looking flawless... It smells nice and doesn't feel sticky after you put it on.. I've actually went to bed and woke up still looking decent! I've recommended this to everyone from family to clients and they all love it too! If you don't have this, I highly suggest you grab it, you can thank me later :)
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.