BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ashlee S.
Fayetteville, AR
This setting spray is the first one I ever tried and loved. Little did I know, but I was setting the bar high when it comes to setting spray after giving this one a go! I used the trial sizes for years due to the price, but have now started investing in full size when purchasing. This spray definitely prolongs the life and look of my makeup in a noticeable way. It keeps things looking fresh and helps it not to budge or fade as they day wears on. I love applying before makeup application and afterward. You don't need much for it to make a major impact! The mist is very fine and the scent in near non-existent. I will warn you that this product does not behave like MAC Fix+. I wouldn't recommend it for giving you added dewiness or to intensify your shadows with.

Overall, I have yet to find another setting spray that out performs this one!
Haley L.
Gandeeville, WV
I LOVE! This is one if my favorites! When paired with Kat Von D lock it foundation it face makeup does not budge! It has a nice even spray that is light weight on the skin an helps everything to blend together!
Taylor B.
Lexington , KY
This stuff really makes your makeup last. It is quite expensive and I don’t find that it last super long so I went through it pretty quick. It does keep my makeup on longer though so it is worth it for that.
Kassandra O.
Grovetown , GA
I use this daily. Its truley amazing. My make up stays on all night even through horible humidity and sweat. It smells amazing. And its definitely worth the price. It lasts me about 3 months and then im back for more.
c L.
92101
My favorite setting spray ever. A lot of people compare this to NYX dewy but I think this is so much better. The big bottle lasts me 6+ months with daily use. I usually use this after I put my primer and then after beating my whole face. Holy grail
Maria S.
Waskom, TX
This product is just like its name. All Night Long! Your makeup stays on all night. It's very lightweight. Has a good smell. It gives a more natural finishing look to your makeup. Definitely worth my money.
Lauren P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This setting spray is awesome! It makes my makeup last all night long. I use it after I finish my eyeshadow and face makeup, but before I put on mascara in case it runs (not sure if it makes mascara run or not because I've never put it to the test). It sets my powder down beautifully
Cassie C.
You truly cannot do better than this! The all nighter is better than the original formula. I spray a few sprays and I take off a full face every night! A great matte finish. I tell all my friends to buy it
Bri S.
Lisbon Falls, ME
Hairspray for your face! At least that's why it reminds me of. And it really does help my makeup last all day. It also helps to blend any excess product together and really gives the face a beautiful finish !
Allison T.
Arlington, VA
I love this spray so much. I can wear my makeup 12+ hours and it will still be matte and in place. There is a lot of product in this spray. It seems pricey, but it is definitely worth it. Thy hype is real.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.