BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Isabell B.
Boise, ID
Absolutely love this product!!! I'll put this on before and after applying my makeup and it literally will make my makeup last all day long!!! Would definitely but this again, it's wonderful!!!
Jessica L.
Auburn
I bought this setting spray due to all the hype and let me tell you its absolutely worth the hype. I use this before and after I put my makeup on and it stays... all day! I am now on my third bottle and I will continue to keep buying it!
Amanda M.
Laredo, TX
My FAVORITE setting spray!! I've tried many, high end and drugstore but this is the only thing to keep my face on all day! It's doesn't leave me oily nor do I get oily throughout the day. It's a great setting spray and even nice to put on before your foundation for even longer duration.
Emily H.
Seattle , WA
Does exactly what’s expected of it. Blends and sets your powder makeup leaving your skin with a soft dewy finish. I love using this product to wet my beauty blender before blending product. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone!
Brooke S.
Murfreesboro, TN
My favorite setting spray! It makes your makeup last so much longer throughout the day. I notice a big difference when I don't use this. Working with makeup and working a 9 hour shift your makeup has to look on fleek all points of the day and when I use this I don't have to worry about touching up throughout the day.
Mary E.
Strafford
Another great setting spray. It smells a little foul, but it works fine. Gets the job done. I personally prefer drugstore brand setting sprays because I don’t care to spend a lot on setting spray, but it’s good and I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a good luxury brand setting spray
Pien V.
Norfolk, VA
I recently purchased a small bottle of this to sample, and so far I really like it! The one downside is that is doesn't smell great, but most setting sprays tend to be like that. My makeup seems like it could definitely pull an "All Nighter"!
Shadee T.
Best setting spray! Lasts a whole work days and leaves a nice smooth finish. Usually I get quite oily but pairing this with a matte foundation keeps me matte all day long. The nozzle also affords a nice even spray unlike cheaper versions!
Natanya V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I used the travel setting spray to try it out. It's a very lightweight formula so that's great. It's good for all skin types so don't be afraid to try it out. It's easy to apply, all you have to do is go for it.
Katie L.
Lemont, IL
My holy grail setting spray. Honestly never lets me down. I’ve gotten several of my friends hooked on it because once you spray your face, your makeup isn’t moving around all day or night on you. Keeps it locked in place and looking wonderful all day or night.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.