BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Shelby J.
Miamisburg, OH
This is amazing and really helps your makeup last all day ! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray I use this in all of my clients for makeup up and get nothing but great reviews from them. I'll probably use this as my all time favorite setting spray 😍😍
Ashley P.
Absolutely love this setting apart. It makes my makeup last all day and look fresh. It's amazing. It is a little bit pricey but it's totally worth it. A big bottle lasts me like 9 months. It feels super lightweight on the skin. Highly recommend.
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
My all time favorite setting spray, I love this product. It actually makes such a huge difference in settling all the powders down on your face, locking in your makeup for hours at a time! There is no better setting spray, always worth the splurge!
Doreen P.
Bronx, NY
This setting spray made my make up last all day and night. It's very easy to apply, it sprays smoothly. Idk if there's any sun protection but it did its job. Yes it kept my make up on all day and night as I already mentioned. I will buy it again.
Hannah W.
West Linn, OR
This really does extend the wear of my makeup. It also takes anything that is overly matte and gives me a nice satin-matte finish so I don't look so dry. However, it has alcohol in it which can be bad for the skin over time so I plan on switching as soon as I'm out of my current bottles.
Abby P.
This is my favorite setting spray. It holds your makeup together the whole night. It is a nice spray and its not too harsh. It gives a natural finish which is very nice. I recommend very much to anyone looking for a setting spray to last all day
Callie C.
Hands down the best setting spray out there. They have really mastered the sprayer, it mists perfectly so you're not left with droplets all over your face. Keeps your makeup on all day and blends everything together to give it a smooth and finished look.
Nicole K.
big rapids
This is my go-to setting spray. It's affordable, lightweight, but also keeps my make up on even in the hottest of days. It has a sweet smell, but it's very faint. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a setting spray that works.
Giselle V.
West Melbourne
I've always had issues in the past trying to find a good setting spray being as my skin is oily. The setting spray is amazing makes my make up still look fresh for hours and I work as a server so I'm sweating constantly so this is my life saver.
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
I like this setting spray. It keeps my makeup in place and sets it very nicely. I like the mist-er on it because it sprays the product evenly and doesn't come out too harsh. I would buy this again but I think I would be the deslick one instead.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.