BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Natalie N.
Anacortes, WA
Hands down best makeup setting spray to have ever been in the game. Very easy to use, spray over makeup once you're finished and it locks it in place. Great for oily skin! Definitely recommend for everyone.
Darion D.
Hendersonville, TN
So much yes to this! I don't know what little magical elves make this product but it is amazing! My makeup doesn't move when I set with this spray and it also doesn't leave too much of a weird film on my face.
Patricia S.
Burke, VA
Love this stuff it keeps my makeup in place and adds glowy look and feel to my face. It helps melt my makeup into my face so it looks more natural and beautiful. I really like this stuff. I have two bottles.
Tabitha A.
Albany, OR
This setting spray works wonders and had my makeup staying put all day in the Caribbean heat and humidity. I have oily skin and with this my makeup stayed put and looked great.
Kim M.
I received this in my Sephora play box and love it. It definitely keeps my makeup on all day and keeps it from looking powdery or cakey. I don't detect a smell which is great as I can sometimes be sensitive to fragrances. However, I don't notice much of a difference in terms of makeup wear time between this and the NYX setting spray. I personally prefer the NYX setting spray because it comes in two finishes and it does not break me out, which the UD one can if I wear everyday. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to make their makeup last longer, however, I would also suggest they try the NYX one first. UPDATE: I found that this actually break me out due to the silicones in it. I am now sticking to using just the NYX brand - if you have acne prone skin or are sensitive to silicones stay away. I initially gave this 5 stars but now it gets 3.
Miranda A.
forever my holy grail setting spray, this keeps my makeup in place for hours. the packaging doesn't spit the product out at you, it doesn't have any weird or funky smell, and it truly works, love this stuff!
Cynthia W.
Jacksonville, FL
I feel like this is everyone's holy grail of setting spray. Not much to say except that it WORKS. I live in Florida and this spray keeps my makeup on through a lot of sweat!! Always recommend to my friends.
Rhiannon A.
I remember taking the bottle out of the box and saying "that's it?!" It seems very small, but the products packs a punch! It's easy to travel with and is such a good product.
Lara N.
Carterville, MO
I don't even have to use a lot of this for it to work. I use it on all of my brides and for special events. Your makeup will look the same as when you put it on 5 hours prior. Very lightweight and always in my makeup bag
Dulce T.
Burnet, TX
I love this setting spray. It is absolutely the best. I use it after applying concelear, foundation, blush and highlighter. I spray it 2 times and that is enough to lock in my makeup the entire day from morning to evening. It makes my make up look fresh and smooth. Worth every dollar!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.