BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Annie Y.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
My go to setting spray if I can’t get my hands on Urban Decay’s oil control setting spray. I recommend this setting spray to all of my no -oily friends. It sets makeup well, make it last all day/night. I spray this all over my face after applying my makeup and pounce it with a beauty blender. Helps the makeup set and looks more like your skin rather than makeup on your skin. If your an oily gal, this product still works pretty well and was my holy grail until they released their DeSlick spray.
Sydney W.
Amazing. Sprays well, scent is fine wouldn’t call it good or bad and doesn’t linger. I have super oily skin and I truly believe this stuff is s must have. Really helps set makeup and definitely makes it last longer. My makeup is less likely to shift or wear, and less oil seeps in. Love it
Paul A.
Jamesburg, NJ
I like this product a lot. It does a good job of setting makeup, I wish it had a nourishing factor to it so that makeup could look a little fresher. I feel this is a product you use right after makeup application and that’s it. I like it though.
Kiana K.
Aiea, HI
First Impression: Urban Decay was my first mid/high-end makeup brand. I started off with their Naked Palettes and got a sample size "All Nighter" Makeup Setting Spray during a sale. I was excited to try it as it was my first experience with a setting spray.

Pros: Natural finish, kept makeup in place for 8+ hours.

Cons: Didn't combat oiliness.

It does it's job, very well too, but us oily girls would be better off with a mattifying/oil-reducing spray like "De-Slick".
LaStaisha T.
Kalama wa
Favorite setting spray!! Keeps makeup in place all day, it is a bit exspensive but so worth it. Makeup doesn’t smear and it have a matte finish that I love. Very lightweight can’t even feel it’s even there. I highly recommend this setting spray.
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
I like this product. I haven’t used any other setting spray before, but this seems to do the job. It isn’t sticky, and once it’s dry you don’t know it’s there. I live in Texas where the humidity is high and it does extend the life of my makeup.
Whitney T.
Springfield, MO
I used this for my wedding and it definitely kept my makeup in place all day! The finish is somewhere in-between matte and slightly dewy. I really liked it and it lasted forever! I would recommend it to others, especially for special occasions.
Emily H.
Friedens, PA
This setting spray is AMAZING! it keeps my makeup on all freaking day! Through the long hot day my makeup will still look just as amazing as it did in the morning. Don’t bother looking anywhere else for a setting spray because this is the one!!
b L.
Oregon, WI
Only setting spray I use. It does the job, and feels light on the skin. I don’t have to repurchase often even though I use a few sprays each use. It is pretty expensive for a setting spray, but worth it if you need your makeup to truly stay put.
Cortni S.
Hillsville, VA
This is amazing. I can put on my makeup in the morning be active all day and that night before going to bed my makeup looks like I had just put it on. The only thing I have to do during the day is refresh my lipgloss...really love this bad boy ❤
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.