BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica Victoria R.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite setting spray ever! It makes your makeup last literally alllllll night and or day❤ through dancing with tequila in your system or sweating over a test in school you will still have your makeup on❤
Kaitlin M.
Provo, UT
Good product but my makeup didn't really last all night as the name of the spray stayed. Set my makeup until 10/11 pm but wish it would last longer. Easy to apply. It's okay but it could be better and cheaper
Marina B.
Brooklyn, NY
What can I say! It's a cult classic for a reason. It doesn't give you that uncomfortable tight feeling just locks in your make up for a good 8 hours. This is really one of the best setting sprays on the market. I've repurchased more times than I can count and will not go back to any other! Please continue to offer this product Urban Decay!
Ashley C.
Pendleton , OR
No setting spray this far has compared to the all nighter. This is my holy grail, hands down. I've been able to wear a beat face and work out with no movement. I highly recommend this, its worth your dollar.
Patricia S.
Burke, VA
Love this stuff it keeps my makeup in place and adds glowy look and feel to my face. It helps melt my makeup into my face so it looks more natural and beautiful. I really like this stuff. I have two bottles.
Cheyanne L.
I wore this to homecoming and it stayed all night! Although I had to fix the nozzle, probably due to shipping. It definitely keeps your makeup in place and it is easy to apply. I will also wear this to prom.
Kim M.
I received this in my Sephora play box and love it. It definitely keeps my makeup on all day and keeps it from looking powdery or cakey. I don't detect a smell which is great as I can sometimes be sensitive to fragrances. However, I don't notice much of a difference in terms of makeup wear time between this and the NYX setting spray. I personally prefer the NYX setting spray because it comes in two finishes and it does not break me out, which the UD one can if I wear everyday. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to make their makeup last longer, however, I would also suggest they try the NYX one first. UPDATE: I found that this actually break me out due to the silicones in it. I am now sticking to using just the NYX brand - if you have acne prone skin or are sensitive to silicones stay away. I initially gave this 5 stars but now it gets 3.
Trina C.
Great price, I love that getting two gets you a lower price on such a good product. I split it with a friend and we both love it. Sets makeup with a fine mist that won’t splatter the face. Highly recommend!
Cynthia W.
Jacksonville, FL
I feel like this is everyone's holy grail of setting spray. Not much to say except that it WORKS. I live in Florida and this spray keeps my makeup on through a lot of sweat!! Always recommend to my friends.
Cassidy T.
Kingston, PA
this is one of the only setting sprays that actually seems to prolong my makeup and make it last all day. it works well and feels very nice, i just wish it wasn't so expensive because i do use it up very quickly. other than that it's amazing!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.