BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Janelle D.
Seriously in love with this! I wish I could get a lifetime supply but it is a little pricey to me. I do highly recommend especially in the summer time! I can get super sweaty when outside and this keeps my makeup locked into place.
Lily M.
Salem, MA
This was the very first setting spray I got in my makeup collection and I've had it ever since and it's still my number one. Just a few sprays makes ur makeup last throughout the whole night I would buy this product again for sure !
Timetrice B.
Quick and easy. Able to spray on the way out the door. Helps preserve your makeup even if oily skin or sweaty. It doesn’t feel sticky after you spray it on your face. I would definitely recommend this product.
Shelby S.
I love this setting spray, it keeps my makeup in tact all night and day. It's very lightweight which I also like and it doesn't have an awful scent like some do... I would buy this product always especially because I'm very oily and it keeps my oil toned down all day as well
Julianna
This is the best Urban Decay setting spray I've ever used the all-nighter is perfect actually have a friend named Danielle Cohn and she uses this for her makeup too and I've used it when I saw her using and I've also really liked it
Sidney D.
THIS SETTING SPRAY IS EVERYTHING AND MORE! if you're looking for something to keep your makeup on all day and looking the same since you first applied it then this is the stuff. It works wonders and is definitely worth the money.
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray does just like it's name says it does, keeps your makeup in place and looking in fleek all night. This is my go to if I am going ok dancing, etc at night.

This picture is after a 16+ hour day
Ratchanok F.
lewisville, tx
This setting spray help my make up last a long time . Foundation normally wear off around my nose area in 4 hours wear cause I have very oily skin but after use this setting spray it help . I just wish the price will little cheaper than this ! So far I really like it .
Elizabeth M.
Some of the best setting sprays. It really does help seal everything and helps your makeup melt into your skin to look more natural! Doesn’t feel heavy and tacky. When I worked at Ulta is was a top seller and always had to restock.
Courtney M.
This setting spray is an all time favorite. I'm currently out but will be rushing to get more very soon. My makeup lasts from morning until late night with this setting mist. It makes my skin feel hydrated and my makeup, secure.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.