BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Aya K.
Quincy, MA
This setting spray does exactly what it says it will do- make your makeup last ALL NIGHT. When I use this spray my makeup DOES NOT move, it's amazing! The value is also great, the bottle will last you a while!
Paulina A.
Keeps my face looking like its freshly applied! Love urban decays setting sprays. The mist isn't excessive or too much like others, it sprays the perfect amount. I would definitely purchase this product again!
Kyana M.
Midwest city , OK
This product is amazing. The spray doesn't leave my face soaked after and it is a very light mist. This setting spray really does a great job at setting my makeup for a night out. I would definitely buy again!
Dina L.
Mesa, AZ
I could not live without this! Comes with so much product. Goes on nicely and makeup stays all day and night! I work 8-10 hour shifts and I never worry my foundation is falling off! Feels light and refreshing!
Mia V.
I always find myself coming back to these setting sprays. They make my makeup look 10 times better and makes it look fresh all day long. I also like that there is not an overwhelming scent in this spray.
Oyku F.
voorhees, NJ
The new packaging is super cute. I hated how the white packaging left stains all over it. This makes sure my makeup doesn't budge all day. I have oily skin so setting spray is a must. I buy these all the time
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
This setting spray is totally worth the hype!! Makes your makeup last noticeably longer. Feels great. Takes away powdery look. Bottle lasts a long time. Love love love! Worth the money. I can't live without it.
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
Couldn't live without it. My makeup literally never moves wether it be at night or during the day. Doesn't make my skin oily or too dry. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for that all day everyday setting spray.
Caroline T.
Elkton, FL
Amazing! Amazing! It's so great I use this everyday it doesn't cake or make you look oily all you do is spray on your face and then you're done it's great for all skin types I buy it every time in run out!
Julie H.
Berlin, NJ
AMAZING! Literally lasts all night. Love this product. Easy to apply and doesn't leave you feeling sticky. This spray doesn't have that weird smell to it, like others. Would definitely buy over and over again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.