BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Renee W.
Arvada, CO
Can't live without product. I soak my face in this after putting on my makeup in the morning. Keeps my makeup in place and looking like I just applied it all day long! Also keeps the fresh powdered cake face away. Purchased multiple bottles!
Julie H.
Berlin, NJ
AMAZING! Literally lasts all night. Love this product. Easy to apply and doesn't leave you feeling sticky. This spray doesn't have that weird smell to it, like others. Would definitely buy over and over again.
Lexxis G.
West New York, NJ
All nighter has been my go to setting spray for a few years and I love it. Once I'm done doing my makeup I use a few spritz of all nighter and my makeup doesn't budge. It's helped me when I go to concerts and don't want sweating to ruin my face.
madeline b.
Denver, CO
I love going to concerts and festivals but hate how my make up is usually coming off by halfway through a show, but ever since buying this I've left the house and returned home with the same flawless make up.
Arelys C.
Waxhaw, NC
Out of every setting spray I have tried this one lasts noticeably longer than any other. It will tattoo your make up on your face and by the end of the day you will still look like you freshly put make up on.
Briannah R.
Maryland Hts, MO
I would give this a 5 star because of how perfect the product is, but my only complaint is that I have to spray a lot of it for me to feel like it actually will work. I would say any skin type can use this depending on the makeup you used. It does not leave a dewy or matte finish it just sets the make up you used. I love it
Jessyca I.
Gainesville,GA
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! It takes the powdery look away and locks my makeup in all day, it doesn't leave me dried out or sticky and I love this stuff I can't live without it and will be using this again and again
Irene R.
Rios
Ride or die product right here!!!! Makeup tip: After setting your face with setting spray dab it in with a beauty blender, makeup will last longer. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Spongethe original beautyblender® beauty queen limited edition pink original
Ashley P.
Everett, WA
I love this stuff! The scent is nice and not too chemically. I've noticed a difference in how long my make up lasts. It is lightweight so you can set it and forget it! Will not do my makeup without this setting spray. I'm almost out and will definitely be repurchasing!
Oyku F.
voorhees, NJ
The new packaging is super cute. I hated how the white packaging left stains all over it. This makes sure my makeup doesn't budge all day. I have oily skin so setting spray is a must. I buy these all the time
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.