BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kelsey H.
Cleves, OH
I think the Urban Decay setting Sprays are great and work very well. They are easy to apply and do exactly what they say they will. They have a very fine mist when you spray them that you don’t find with other brands. I do recommend this product.
Katya H.
Pikeville, NC
Probably the best setting spray ever!!!!!! I can not say enough good things this sets my makeup in place ALL DAY! and just melts everything in place i have been buying for years now and will continue to do so!
Alanna K.
East Haven
Almost feels refreshing to finish your look with this, and it really does help hold your face so it doesn't come off after a few hrs. I tend to not use it on everyday looks but for night time or all day wear.
Casey N.
lasts me all night long! it's so refreshing and easy to use. you can use it for all types of skin types. it doesn't have any sun protection. it ends up as a matte finish. i highly recommend this to everyone!!
Tatiyana C.
This is the holy grail makeup setting spray! I have never used one that works better than this. It has a natural finish and easy to apply. One spray is enough for the entire face. I recommend this one to everyone.
Amanda L.
Bellmore, NY
My favorite setting spray of all time!  It keeps my makeup on all day and all night.  It doesn't make my face oily.  It just overall makes my makeup look flawless.  An all-time favorite :)
Rachel K.
Alexandria, VA
I began using this on New Years Eve. I only use it when I have full face makeup on. I am not entirely sure if it makes a difference. The only noticeable difference I can identify is that my face does not get an oil shine to it throughout the day.
Lauren M.
Astoria
This product really helps keep your makeup on all night! I went out, and after a night of sweating my makeup was still on pretty well. It also doesn't make me oily which is good!
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
This setting spray is totally worth the hype!! Makes your makeup last noticeably longer. Feels great. Takes away powdery look. Bottle lasts a long time. Love love love! Worth the money. I can't live without it.
Christine J.
East Haven, CT
I can't stress enough how good this setting spray is!!! After beating my face for like half an hour setting my face is so refreshing!! With a good 10 sprays my makeup is not moving at all! This is honestly my go to and I can't live without it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.