BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Maggie T.
Morgantown, WV
Buy this product now and you’ll thank yourself! Use this before applying make up or after to set make up. This will last all night into the morning while keeping your skin free of oil! It’s paraban free therefore it also helps save our planet
Uhmaynda N.
My favorite setting spray. I had used some other setting sprays before trying this one and to be honest, i never understood why people used them until I actually tried this one. My makeup literally stayed on all day. From about 12pm until 2am
Lily P.
Love this setting spray! I’ve used it for years and will continue to use it! It really makes your makeup stay on all night! Lightweight, smells nice, and decently priced. Would definitely recommend this setting spray. One of the best in the game! Also I’d love to try the hydrating one
Kristin P.
lyndhurst nj
I normally do not use a setting spray on a daily routine however on a night out this is my go to. It is very lightweight and works very well with my normal skin. I do not feel oily after spraying, just don’t feel to use it as a daily product.
Amanda G.
I grabbed this setting spray on impulse before a trip and I haven't regret it since. It sets my makeup nicely where I don't have to worry about it moving. It also has a great spray nozzle that sprays the perfect amount. I purchased a different setting spray when my first one ran out and ended up pouring it into the empty bottle cause I love the nozzle so much. I've probably bought 3 bottles of this stuff and I can't see myself stopping unless I find something better, which would be hard
Tayla M.
Urban Decay's setting spray is a staple in every girl's makeup kit. This was the very first setting spray that I used and while it made my makeup last a long time I noticed when using it that my dry spots would always be more pronounced, come to find out alcohol is like the second ingredient. I would say if you have dry skin this is not the product for you but if not then yes get this! Your face will most definitely be snatched but I would recommend this more so to my oily skin friends.
Gabbi M.
Long Grove, IL
A holy grail!! This makes my makeup last through school, and doesn’t make my combo skin more oily. It is a little pricey but you get lots of product and the mist is very good quality. I would definitely recommend this and am glad I bought it.
Madison H.
I love this setting spray. I always do a small spritz before I apply my makeup and after and I had looks survive football games and many school dances. I always look just as good at the end of the night as the beginning because of this spray.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
This Stuff is wonderful and smells amazing! It's so easy to spray. And god on great. Great for all skin types! Amazing for oily skin. Doesn't really have a finish. I will buy again and again. Does what it says.Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Idalis M.
Coloraso Springs
I love this setting spray. It makes my foundation last all day and it doesn’t leave the “splatter” or water droplets after spraying. It’s nice to spray my face heavy with this and fan it down dry. It’s refreshing as well and has a nice smell.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.