BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sarah B.
Clinton, MS
I use this every single day. I perform on a very hot stage a lot & this keeps my makeup on better than any other setting spray. The nozzle is very good, too, & the price is definitely reasonable. Love love love!
Carmen F.
Plymouth , IN
BEST SETTING SETTING SPRAY EVER. This is for those nights out, where you kinda don’t remember how you even got home but you can literally say “I woke up like dis” the next day because your makeup has not moved at all!
Ashley T.
Austin, TX
This really keeps my makeup long lasting. Only downfall is that it makes me smile lines and under eye crease after awhile. I have dry skin and it works my friend who has oily skin says it works great for her too
Nikki R.
Cannot say good enough things about this setting spray! It is a natural finish and lightweight! It really makes your makeup stay all day. I used this while in CA in 120 degree weather and my makeup didn't budge!
El'Lisia S.
I liked the product at first but it made my makeup get oily a lot faster that it should have. It didn't hold for very long so that's unfortunate. It feels sticky on my skin, definitely would not purchase again!
Daniela M.
Hallandle Bch, FL
This is the only spray I would buy over and over again. It’s amazing the price is excellent it is amazing for all types of skin because my skin varies a lot from time to time. It is very long lasting it sets my make up right in place
kayden g.
It's an amazing mist. My mom and I both love it . Only con is it's expensive but that's it. It leaves a natural look to you face . Very lightweight and easy to use . High recommend to others. An amazing product
Abby R.
Eaton, OH
This setting spray is amazing! It will keep your makeup on for 10+, it seems to have a matte finish but it works for all skin types! I would highly recommend this product! It will last you a really long time too!
Zeina A.
I never leave the house without spraying my face with this. It's the reason my makeup lasts all day and doesn't budge. It doesn't smell like anything and it lasts me a while. It doesn't feel heavy on your skin or anything but it's my ride or die product!
Brenda C.
Miramar, FL
Keeps makeup put the whole night! Isn’t expensive and comes with a lot for what you pay for. Is a major buy if you use make up daily, works great at keeping makeup on on hot days or at a long night out clubbing.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.