BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Caroline T.
Elkton, FL
Amazing! Amazing! It's so great I use this everyday it doesn't cake or make you look oily all you do is spray on your face and then you're done it's great for all skin types I buy it every time in run out!
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
Love this setting spray, lasts way longer than any other I have tried though I still always get a bit rubbed off under my glasses if I pair with the b6 prep spray from them it lasts pretty well. Will buy again
Ashley P.
Everett, WA
I love this stuff! The scent is nice and not too chemically. I've noticed a difference in how long my make up lasts. It is lightweight so you can set it and forget it! Will not do my makeup without this setting spray. I'm almost out and will definitely be repurchasing!
Katie M.
Auburn, ME
Holy grail of setting sprays!!! Absolute best setting spray that I’ve ever tried. This keeps me looking matte all freaking day, which is very hard to do because I have SUPER oily skin. Would recommend this 10/10. Please never discontinue this!
Becka P.
Yukon, OK
This is is one of my favorite setting sprays but I do wish it smelled a little better, or not at all! But it's very lightweight and I do see a noticeable difference in how long my makeup lasts when I wear it!
Oyku F.
voorhees, NJ
The new packaging is super cute. I hated how the white packaging left stains all over it. This makes sure my makeup doesn't budge all day. I have oily skin so setting spray is a must. I buy these all the time
Amber L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Really nice setting spray! Really holds in your makeup all day long! Nice mister and spray feels lightweight and coats the face evenly. Love the packaging! I always recommend UD sprays and I always repurchase!
Briannah R.
Maryland Hts, MO
I would give this a 5 star because of how perfect the product is, but my only complaint is that I have to spray a lot of it for me to feel like it actually will work. I would say any skin type can use this depending on the makeup you used. It does not leave a dewy or matte finish it just sets the make up you used. I love it
Kelsey H.
Cleves, OH
I think the Urban Decay setting Sprays are great and work very well. They are easy to apply and do exactly what they say they will. They have a very fine mist when you spray them that you don’t find with other brands. I do recommend this product.
Maison L.
Dover, DE
This is the HOLY GRAIL of all setting sprays, and will keep your makeup on ALL DAY LONG! This setting spray is amazing at making your powders melt into your skin, and giving your face a natural and beautiful finish. Your makeup won't budge with this setting spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.