BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Avery M.
Wenatchee, WA
My make up stays on all day me night! It never causes mascara to run, it feels so refreshing and the scent is very nice too. I see why everyone raves about it! I would purchase this product time and time again!
Emmy O.
Yuma
Easy to spray. Makes your face feel refreshed even with a couple layers of foundation already applied! Really makes your make up last all day/night. Dries fast and does not leave your skin feeling damp or tacky.
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is like glue for your make up. My make up does not budge after a few spritzes. I use this when I expect to get hot and sweaty, like from being out on a hot sunny day or going dancing. Smell isn’t pleasant but not a problem.
Alexa R.
New Bedford, MA
THE BEST! Seriously hair spray for your face. Lasts forever and keeps everything perfect. Great for when you think you have too much powder on, it seals it all in and looks amazing all day and seriously all night
Ishika P.
BEST PRODUCT EVER!!!!! I use this after every makeup look! It makes my eyeshadow last FOREVER and allows my highlight to stay SUPER GLOWY!!! It is one of the best investments I’ve ver made. 10/10 would buy again!
Jessica R.
Lynchburg, VA
This is my go to setting spray. I can spray it in the morning and my makeup lasts all day. It's easy to apply and definitely worth the price. It seems to work well with all different skin types, whether you're dry or oily.
Laura K.
Honestly, I don’t feel as if I have really noticed too much of a different with my face/makeup with or without this spray. I really couldn’t tell the difference and idk if it really is effective or does anything.
Xander ✨.
Love this setting spray. It's all I use but as the name says it really guarantees an all nighter. I also use it to enhance pigments when I apply brighter or shimmery colors. It does it's job and it does it well.
Megan Z.
I never leave without applying this spray. The difference is astonishing. When I forget to use it my makeup doesn’t stay put nearly as long. Definitely worth the investment and definitely great for everyday use
Destinee A.
Chapel Hill, NC
This is just as good as everyone says. Keeps my makeup looking fresh all day and night! It doesn’t feel heavy or make you look greasy. Should be a staple in everyone’s make up bag! This will always be my go-to.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.