BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

taylor c.
Poughkeepsie
This stuff is a godsend. If i spray my face with this product my makeup stays ALL DAY AND NIGHT. Sometimes i combine it with my foundation for a little extra staying power. Its quick drying and my face never feels tacky after using it
moriah c.
Massena, NY
Amazing! I have terrible allergies. I'm the old lady with tissues constantly up her sleeve. I wipe my nose 1000 times a day. My foundation never comes off on the tissue with my All Nighter. Worth the price for sure. When it goes on sale, make sure you stock up!
Lovely L.
Budd Lake, NJ
By far my favorite setting spray. I love this spray just bring your whole makeup look together and makes it last all day. Can't imagine a night out without this baby. This is definitely a staple for me and it's always on my makeup bag
Gabrielle Z.
Lakeland
Unbelievable, life changing! If I knew it was so good I wouldn’t be so afraid of wasting money with this lol I apply it before and after make up, makes my skin feel more moisturized and and foundation doesn’t seem so dry, it’s perfect
Amelia P.
Brookline, MA
I really like this, it makes me feel like I’m completing my make up when I put it on. I don’t know if it actually does anything, it could be water and I probably wouldn’t notice but I do like it and feel like my makeup stays on longer.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is my absolute favorite setting spray. She is a tried and true! It has a perfect fine mist spray, leaves my makeup lasting all day and provides a nice natural finish. I will continue to repurchase this. (Note: I have combination skin.)
Kelsey Z.
Clarksville, TN
This is soooo worth the money. Honestly not even priced to bad anyways 🤷 this is my every day setting spray. Perfect for literally everything. Dries fast. Doesn't make my makeup run.
Stephanie F.
Phoenix, AZ
Such an iconic setting spray, and for good reason! This helps my makeup last longer on my skin! The smell is kind of funky but it goes away after a few minutes. It seriously locks my makeup into place and it doesn't budge whatsoever! I've heard that this keeps your face cooler so makeup stays in place... Not sure if it's true but whatever it is, it's working!
Melanie H.
Little Neck, NY
Finding great makeup is key but finding a great product to keep that makeup on is super essential! I love that this setting spray is super light and does an absolute amazing job of keeping your makeup right where it needs to be... ON YOUR FACE! Definitely give this one a try !
Rachel M.
Wheatfield, IN
Love this product! It is long lasting and does what it says! It leaves your skin just as you like it after applying makeup! It is light and feels like you haven't sprayed anything on your face. I would recommend this to anyone looking to keep your makeup on all day and night!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.