BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lauren C.
Richmond, KY
I will say that this product keeps my makeup from running at all, but sometimes dries out my nose and other dry-spots on my face. If I know I'm going out or doing an activity on a hot day, I can't leave the house without using this setting spray first!
ellen t.
Springfield, IL
this is the best setting spray you will ever lay hands on, period! my makeup stayed put for 12 HOURS. it’s actually revolutionary, and way better than some of the overly-expensive setting sprays out there right now. highly, highly recommend.
Marina V.
This is the only setting spray I have ever tried and I don't think I'll ever change. I don't have to worry about my makeup moving even a little bit after spraying this on my face. Definitely will be using this for a very long time.
Teresa C.
Keyport, NJ
I started using this because my foundation was looking cakes. Now, I can’t be without it. It lasts forever. My makeup stays fresh until I remove it myself before bed. It’s really an amazing product. If you haven’t tried it, you should.
Stephanie F.
Phoenix, AZ
Such an iconic setting spray, and for good reason! This helps my makeup last longer on my skin! The smell is kind of funky but it goes away after a few minutes. It seriously locks my makeup into place and it doesn't budge whatsoever! I've heard that this keeps your face cooler so makeup stays in place... Not sure if it's true but whatever it is, it's working!
Nicki L.
Austin, TX
I admit it, I break one of the cardinal rules of beauty at least once a week. I sleep in my makeup. And I'm not talking about sleeping in a light smattering of foundation and eyeliner on a Tuesday. I'm talking about sleeping in a full face of it's-Friday-night-and-the-girls-are-going-OUT makeup. The kind where you wake up the next day looking like one of those "My Boyfriend Does My Makeup" videos, and your pillowcase isn't looking too fly either.

No more, ladies! No more.

I use All Nighter before and after I apply my makeup. Moisturizer, spray, all my makeup, spray. Go. I have super dry skin and this also helps remoisturize and refresh my makeup if it starts looking dull at any point. So I keep a travel version in my purse. I've heard lots of good things about Deslick as well, but since I have far more problems keeping my skin looking glowy than I do controlling oil, I've yet to try it.

As most people say, try the travel versions and decide which one you like. You can always use the leftover purse size bottles as travel bottles when you decide to buy a full size of your favorite.
glamme m.
Makeup setting spray are used after completing makeup to keep makeup in place for long, and they are now very famous and necessary item in every makeup bag.I choose this Urban Decay all nighter setting spray as my first experience with setting spray as they claim this is the best long lasting spray, I thought to give it a try. It does help makeup last longer
throughout the day and plus point is it stayed without settling into fine lines

. Long lasting
. light weight
. Dries quickly
. Good for dry and combination skin
. Pricey
. Little tacky if use more than two spray

Finals words
setting spray is a basic need. I found this spray quiet useful, as it stays long and does not sets into fine lines but it is bit pricey I would recommend to try deluxe or travel size before buying full size product.

Rating
4/5
Amy B.
I used this setting spray for years and it would work for about 3 hours and then would begin to look patchy. It’s not too expensive, but I wish the effect lasted longer. I like Morphe or Cover FX better. I don’t think I will buy again.
Anayeli R.
Woodlake, CA
I am one who hates a powdery look to the face. Considering I have dry skin, I should have not gotten this. I much prefer the Chill one as Tha one is more friendly for drier skin types. I would recommend this for oily skin types though.
taylor c.
Poughkeepsie
This stuff is a godsend. If i spray my face with this product my makeup stays ALL DAY AND NIGHT. Sometimes i combine it with my foundation for a little extra staying power. Its quick drying and my face never feels tacky after using it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.