BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Maya 👑.
The Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray is great i've been using it for some months now and I can definitely say that i've noticed a difference in my makeup. whenever I use the All Nighter Setting Spray my makeup stays on and looking fresh all day.
Mayra S.
Locks my makeup in place!!!! Love this spray. I also use it to intensify my shimmer shadows & it works amazing for that. It does have a weird minty smell, which is not the best in my opinion. The smells goes away after a few seconds though. Recommend!
Hannah B.
La Mirada, CA
This setting spray works wonders. Helps makeup last all day and night. Keeps your makeup in place and from getting oily. Great for special events to ensure your makeup stays in place. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Alisha H.
All I can say is "Yessssss" I love this setting spray. I feel like everything stays in place so much better when I finish my look off with this. It's not sticky and gross and doesn't have a bad smell to it. Perfect product to keep my face in my place!
Megan C.
This setting spray is on the pricier side but could be worth it, depending on your budget. I like it, it makes your makeup last 12-15 hours, it doesn’t leave the little dots on your skin and has a nice mister. I cannot stand the smell of it unfortunately so I always reach for other setting sprays
Julian S.
Atoka, TN
Oh my goodness absolutely the most astounding setting spray keeps you matte all day and it’s the most lightweight setting spray that actually lasts all day and so easy to spray you will love it. As soon as I tried it I knew it was love at first sight.
Julia B.
San Diego, CA
My all time favorite setting spray! It lives up to the hype for sure. I wear it pretty much every time I wear foundation and it helps my makeup stay on even at the club. I would highly recommend it to someone who likes going out or going to festivals.
Ty T.
San Antonio
Easily the best setting spray on the market. Great for dry and combination skin. You just spray 3 times 8 inches from your face and bam! You're done! It's super lightweight on your face so you don't feel like there's a whole extra layer of makeup on.
Moran B.
This stuff makes my makeup last so long. When I have a long day and want my makeup to stay in place until the end, this is what I use. It makes my makeup look fresh throughout the day. It is pretty pricey and I go through it pretty fast but I continue to repurchase it because it is so good!
Kassandra F.
Beckley, WV
This!!!!!!!!! It’ll make your makeup stay! It’s definitely worth it for sure! I have repurchased so many times. It’s my favorite out of almost all the setting sprays out there. I highly recommend if you’re looking for something to make your makeup stay.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.