BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Gabriela C.
This stuff is like hairspray for your face. My makeup stayed on for 8 hours without budging. A little goes a long way. I have combination skin and I only had to powder my face once but I think I might try the mattifying spray to help my oily T-zone. Still love this spray though!
Danielle W.
Okay I caved. I was going to wait until ulta had it half off but I needed it for a function tonight and man did it hold up to my standards. I didnt tes the instructions and spray it in a t and x form..but it still worked. Very nice setting spray.
Anjelica M.
Live Oak, CA
This setting spray has everything you need for a night out! It keeps your makeup on for 24 hours and has cooling temperatures in it to keep you face nice and cool throughout the day! It's something I totally recommend for all skin types!
Sharlyn O.
This is one of my absolute must have's in my beauty arsenal. It helps to set your make-up and make it last longer even after a long 8 hour shift at work. I highly recommend!
Alana S.
Avondale, AZ
The all night long setting spray by urban decay is THE BEST setting spray you can invest in ! It makes your makeup blend so beautifully and last such a long time. Whenever i go to Mexico in the summer where its humid i take my setting spray and believe me it works wonders !
Genesis C.
I love the fragrance and how the packaging smells like. I like how lightweight it is. I recommend you girls to buy this setting spray. THE BEST SETTING SPRAY ON EARTHHHH. ♡♡♡
Jalexia W.
Augusta, GA
I use this when I'm going out on the town.It keeps my makeup in place all night.I would recommend wearing this for everyday use.Its very long-lasting.Its. not to heavy it's lightweight.Its good for all skin types.I would buy this again .
Alex N.
Definitely long lasting! I have used this on shoots as well as on myself and wearing makeup for 16+ hours and it for sure helps! It has a natural finish which is wonderful, I would absolutely buy this again and have rebought in the past.
Nhi B.
Stockton, CA
I love this setting spray. It doesn't add additional shine or anything, it just sets everything together and melts all the makeup on my face to make it mesh just perfectly. I would buy it again but the price is a bit hard to deal with lol
Adrienne E.
Columbia, TN
I swear by this!! It's my go to! If I crash after a long night out, my make up is still in place in the morning. You only need one to two sprays so the bottle lasts forever!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.