BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lisa S.
Slidell, LA
This is my all time favorite, holy grail setting spray. It takes the edge off of any powderiness and sets my makeup very well. My makeup lasts in humid, hot New Orleans weather, despite oil breakthrough in the summer, and it also lasts through the winter with my nose wiping and eye watering sick times! You cannot be without this product!
Shaylah V.
Eagle Mtn, UT
By far my absolute favorite setting spray! Its so light weight and makes my makeup last forever and look so good. It leaves me with a matte to natural finish but sewhat dewy and you can put it in the fridge 10 minutes before you finish your makeup and it it so reshreshing to put on
Mary-Kate M.
Guthrie, OK
I hear one can buy this from Skindivia and it's practically the same. Okay, so this is lightweight, great formula, and is very versatile. I buy the travel sized and it lasts me anywhere from 3-5 months at a time so I would recommend that people try it
Scott L.
Martindale
This stuff is a literal miracle in a bottle!! I have oily skin and most foundations just melt right off of my skin. This setting spray prevents that and helps keep my dry spots from getting flaky as well. I can't live without it now! It's a must have.
Liberty ✨.
Eugene , OR
Urban Decay out did themselves on this product. I've tried so many different setting sprays and this one is by far the best. Between hours in the sun, running, concerts, and everyday wear this keeps my makeup in place for as long as I want.
Emily S.
This setting spray really allows for the makeup to stay on through parties and long nights. It's really easy to just spray on. It has a natural finish to it. The only thing that I don't necessarily love is the smell. I feel like it smells like pickles. But it works and I will purchase it again!
Imani S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is hands down what keeps my makeup in place and im a dancer so sweating all night at a football game or show my makeup is still there after and it even makes my highlights pop even better after i apply it
Trevor B.
Redding , CA
The best setting spray out there! I love the new packaging also! I feel like it's more up Urbans way anyway. I use this to set my face so that my makeup stay in place with no worries. I also use this to wet my brushes to make my shadows more vibrant and foiled! Love that it comes in travel sizes!
Olga M.
Phoenix
i love this spray it helps my make up last a long time and i dont have to touch up the only thing is i wish it was a little more affordable but it gives u such a great matte finish and apply s do easy i love it i defiantly a product i would buy again
Hannah Z.
Strongsville
Honestly people rave about this setting spray but it really doesn’t do much for me. Sure maybe it helps a little but I wouldn’t say my night is over if I forget to put it on. Pretty expensive for not a big impact. I could take it or leave it. No big deal in my opinion.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.