BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kaitlin B.
While I love urban decay this product just didn't work for me. I have combination skin so it almost made my face patchy if I wore it for too long. If i only wore it for a short time it held up but that's not what I need a setting spray to do.
Melissa R.
Richmond
My holy grail setting spray! This sets my makeup for the entire day. The setting spray had one of the finests mists, which does not disturb my makeup. I have bought countless bottles. Since this can be pricy, recommend stocking up during sales and buying the double pack when available.
Gabbi M.
Long Grove, IL
A holy grail!! This makes my makeup last through school, and doesn’t make my combo skin more oily. It is a little pricey but you get lots of product and the mist is very good quality. I would definitely recommend this and am glad I bought it.
Madison H.
I love this setting spray. I always do a small spritz before I apply my makeup and after and I had looks survive football games and many school dances. I always look just as good at the end of the night as the beginning because of this spray.
Amanda G.
I grabbed this setting spray on impulse before a trip and I haven't regret it since. It sets my makeup nicely where I don't have to worry about it moving. It also has a great spray nozzle that sprays the perfect amount. I purchased a different setting spray when my first one ran out and ended up pouring it into the empty bottle cause I love the nozzle so much. I've probably bought 3 bottles of this stuff and I can't see myself stopping unless I find something better, which would be hard
madison w.
maryville , TN
this product is such a staple in the beauty community. it keeps your makeup in place all day, rain or shine (when it’s hot as balls and you’re sweating like a fountain). the price is steep and the smell isn’t great but the product works well!
Alyssa T.
This stuff keeps your makeup ON! It’s my favorite setting spray, doesn’t make my skin look oily, and has a lovely mist spray, not at all heavy. My biggest issue with this product is the price. I usually find myself buying the “travel size” from Sephora because the price isn’t as scary.
Maggie T.
Morgantown, WV
Buy this product now and you’ll thank yourself! Use this before applying make up or after to set make up. This will last all night into the morning while keeping your skin free of oil! It’s paraban free therefore it also helps save our planet
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
This Stuff is wonderful and smells amazing! It's so easy to spray. And god on great. Great for all skin types! Amazing for oily skin. Doesn't really have a finish. I will buy again and again. Does what it says.Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Ashlynne K.
This setting spray really does set my makeup for all day wear! It keeps it in place and my makeup lasts so well. The only complaint I have is the smell. It smells gross and I can’t quite put my finger on what it smells like, but it’s a turn off for sure.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.