BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

MARYMARGARETTE G.
Skokie, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I just got this for Christmas. I had known nothing about this product until I saw a video on YouTube and was like wow I have to have this. Having never used a setting spray before I had nothing to compare this to but I don't think I need something to compare to my makeup literally did not move anywhere for 12 hours. Not my eyeshadow not my matte lipstick not my base not my eyeliner nothing NADA Zippo.

The only thing I will say is my face base is Matt and it kind of mattified my already matte base. If I had wanted any longer I would have had to spray some kind of Mario Buhdeuce go rose water or something just to loosen it up because it was getting a little dry that was the only drawback but again that was 12 hours later.

I would definitely have to say this is one of the top products of the century and I don't say that lately I mean I would rate it in the top 10 products of the last hundred years for facial Beauty. I think of how many products you'll save money on because you don't have to reapply them every 2 hours anymore. Besides being a money saver it's a Time Saver and you know you're looking your best for hours upon hours. Truly a life changer.
Savannah G.
This setting spray is a lifesaver for oily skinned people! Without it, I am a greasy mess--if anything touches my face accidentally, the makeup is gone. All Nighter has completely solved that problem. I only have to use one oil absorbing sheet at my 3pm coffee break. Good as new until bed time. All nighter actually works better than the De-slick spray, at least for me.

To ensure I get a fine mist instead of droplets, I first spray from an arm's length away. After that first sputter, the pump delivers a fine, weightless mist. Pressing all the way down forcefully helps, too.

For those with sensitive skin, this product is very lightly scented. It's a hardly detectable, refreshing scent that dissipates immediately. If you are very sensitive to fragrances, definitely try in store. If that doesn't give a bad reaction, get the mini size and see how your skin reacts over the course of a week.
Britta F.
Sanbornton, NH
Purchased at: Macy's
I love everything about this make up setting spray it is truly very long-lasting and helps your make up stay on all day until the moment you want to take it off the only thing I do not like about this make up setting spray is how the spray comes out of the nozzle it can sometimes come out with very large droplets that fall onto your face and can ruin your make up sometimes I found I needed to use a beauty sponge after applying this make up setting spray I would rather use the MORPHE setting spray that comes out in an air SPRAY nozzle THEREFORE no water droplets ever get on your face with that one and I much prefer it, This one is great it is just the way the product comes out I do not like and it is pretty expensive and the MORPHE SETTING SPRAY is less expensive AND way better hope this helps!
alex c.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really liked this setting spray...until I found something better. It smells like cucumber which isn't my fav, but I can get past that. It worked pretty well, but there were still times I would just touch my face and would get foundation on my fingers. And my makeup would start to crack/break apart around my nose and chin/mouth area. So, it kind of did the job, better than other sprays I had used before, but not a holy grail like everyone says.
Chasity M.
Clovis, NM
Some people complain about the smell of this product and it being rancid but I honestly don't think so. I'm sensitive to smells and this smells chemically in a way but it's not strong or overpowering and it does go away quickly.

The spray works great at making makeup last longer. You can also use it if you put too much powder on and need it to melt into your skin rather than it sitting on top of it. You can also use it to wet shades to achieve better pigment. The spray nosel doesn't clog and sprays a good even mist as well. I would recommend.
JAZMIN P.
Purchased at: Sephora
YOU NEEEEEEED THIS!!!
Thank me later, Im in love with this setting spray it DOES LAST all night & all day!!! Keeps my full face FLAWLESS & INTACT. If you’ve never purchased a setting spray before this is THE ONE! Many say “ Oh setting spray it’s just water” I promise its not. It most definitely makes your foundation and entire look, FLAWLESS!!! FLAWLESS!!! FLAWLEESS!!! You wont regret this purchase. I love buying the full size set when they are 2 for $30 Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Duo
Jazmine C.
Dallas
I will buy this product for the rest of my life. I always* use this to set my makeup when I go out and it will last 24+ hours. I know this isn’t something you should do, but I’ve gone out fell asleep in my makeup and wore it again the next day and it still looks bomb! I also have sensitive skin and I love that this product doesn’t break me out. Gives my skin a beautiful dewy look.
Jesachi |.
Bought this for my wedding. Got my makeup done by a professional, but I didn't... well, I didn't trust her because during the makeup trial, all the powder rubbed around. I bit the bullet and bought this. Sprayed it LIBERALLY all over me, my girls, my mother, my aunt.... we all looked fabulous for hours. Enough said. This is the bomb. I will buy nothing else, you cannot convince me otherwise. I go nowhere without spraying this all over my makeup to lock it and rock it.
Chloe L.
If you're any oily girl like me, you need to stop what you're using, and pick up this spray. This stuff seriously helps me keep my makeup from running ALL DAY. I don't start getting oily until hour 14. That's a full 14 hours of work, running around, lunch, and anything I do after work. This stuff lasts through a work out at a gym. A 45 minute, hot, sweaty work out. My makeup didn't move a bit!

One of the things that I like about this mattifying spray is that it doesn't make you look cakey if you use too much. You can spray as much as you think you need without looking like cake. Although, I do recommend just a few spritzes of the product so you can get more life out of it. It also works well if you want to get more staying power out of your eyeshadow, or if you just want more pigment. Spray some of this stuff on your brush with product and apply like normal. Voilá! You got some pigment with some SERIOUS staying power.

I would say that you get what you pay for, and in this case - it's expensive, but it's worth every penny. You get so much product in the bottle and it's easy to use. This is just one of my un-regrettable purchases and I will always be a repeat customer for this spray.

Lexie H.
I cannot rave about this setting spray enough!! It is a little spendy which is why I buy the smaller travel size bottle which lasts forever! I work long 12 hour shifts and have oily skin. All nighter keeps my make up from running and I never seem to get an oily face while using this product! My skin looks matte all day long! After I finish my make up, I spray 2-3 times on my face and it dries almost instantly. It is not sticky or oily looking. IT WORKS!!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.