BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Savannah G.
This setting spray is a lifesaver for oily skinned people! Without it, I am a greasy mess--if anything touches my face accidentally, the makeup is gone. All Nighter has completely solved that problem. I only have to use one oil absorbing sheet at my 3pm coffee break. Good as new until bed time. All nighter actually works better than the De-slick spray, at least for me.

To ensure I get a fine mist instead of droplets, I first spray from an arm's length away. After that first sputter, the pump delivers a fine, weightless mist. Pressing all the way down forcefully helps, too.

For those with sensitive skin, this product is very lightly scented. It's a hardly detectable, refreshing scent that dissipates immediately. If you are very sensitive to fragrances, definitely try in store. If that doesn't give a bad reaction, get the mini size and see how your skin reacts over the course of a week.
Chloe L.
If you're any oily girl like me, you need to stop what you're using, and pick up this spray. This stuff seriously helps me keep my makeup from running ALL DAY. I don't start getting oily until hour 14. That's a full 14 hours of work, running around, lunch, and anything I do after work. This stuff lasts through a work out at a gym. A 45 minute, hot, sweaty work out. My makeup didn't move a bit!

One of the things that I like about this mattifying spray is that it doesn't make you look cakey if you use too much. You can spray as much as you think you need without looking like cake. Although, I do recommend just a few spritzes of the product so you can get more life out of it. It also works well if you want to get more staying power out of your eyeshadow, or if you just want more pigment. Spray some of this stuff on your brush with product and apply like normal. Voilá! You got some pigment with some SERIOUS staying power.

I would say that you get what you pay for, and in this case - it's expensive, but it's worth every penny. You get so much product in the bottle and it's easy to use. This is just one of my un-regrettable purchases and I will always be a repeat customer for this spray.

L.Rhodes R.
Taylorsville
I was a little worried that this product was over-hyped and so when I decided to get it and test it out I was pretty nervous. Well, from day one I have loved this setting spray. It has rung true to its name and has helped my makeup last through the whole night. My skin is pretty oily and a good setting spray is a must in my routine and in the past I've tried several setting sprays and while they last for a few hours, they always seem to fade away after 6 hours or so. This spray, turned my makeup into cement. Now, I know that probably isn't the feeling that everyone wants but I don't mean it felt that way, just that my makeup was so permanent and lasted a long time. I love the sprayer on the bottle as well, the mist is very fine but the area that it covers is impressive. The only thing that I can see other people, not myself, not liking is the fact when the spray is applied and starts to dry the skin get a little tighter until the product is completely dried down. I enjoyed this reaction but I can see how other people would dislike it. Now I need to go back and get more bottles because I will be using this daily!
Christy B.
St. Louis, MO
This stuff is the real deal. Once in a while I forget to use this before running out the door, and boy can I tell. My makeup starts to rub off long before I even get off work and I start to look seriously weird. With this spray, my makeup lasts pretty well through work and a bit beyond - I'd say a good 12 hours. It starts to look pretty gross after that, but really, you can't expect any miracles here. You're not going to put on makeup at 8am and have it still looking fresh at 11.

The sprayer is pretty good at providing a nice, even mist, although I do occasionally get clocked with a big droplet - never big enough to mess anything up, just big enough to be a little annoying.

Pro Tip: The price-per-ounce for this is usually cheaper in the "travel" size vs. the full size, so grab the smaller bottle if you want to be frugal. It still lasts a few months!

Disclaimer: I haven't compared to this to any other setting sprays, so I can't say how this holds up against the competition. But this works well enough that I don't feel compelled to even try anything else.
Huong L.
This is my go to setting spray and it is a staple in my makeup routine! I can not end my look without drowning in this. I have been using this product for almost 3 years and I have yet to be disappointed.

This fine mist just melts all your work together in one beautiful piece and removes any unwanted powder residue. The scent of this mist is pleasant, light, and not overbearing.

I have gone to multiple late night or even overnight events and my makeup still remains on point. I have even gone to water parks with my eyebrows done and they do not budge!

This is a must have piece and I would suggest this product to anyone looking for a reliable setting spray!

Fauna H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this stuff!!! I can definitely tell by the end of the day if I used it or not. Its a super soft bottle and easy to hold with a great spray nozzle that's never clogged on me.

Doesn't really have a smell and does AWESOME with my sensitive eczema prone skin. I have super dry skin and it makes it PERFECT. Not shiny or dry just perfect especially for Summer.

I live in Arizona so makeup melts off if I don't use it. When done powdering (my last makeup  step) I will spray this twice half an arms length away and let dry. I wait for about 30 seconds then with my damp beauty blender I pat my face with it and I NEVER look cakey even when I have dry patches.

Will definitely buy again and again. Compared to others it really lasts the longest and so very much worth 15$ also lasts awhille :)

I really think you would love it and will never want to go without it so beware, yes its that good.  Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray . I have seriously no cons about it!! Love. I NEVER give 5 stars unless its PERFECT.
Elizabeth E.
This is my holy grail, ride or die setting spray. I have been using this spray for years.
I have tried many different sprays from both high end and drugstore. I always come back to this product right here.
I tend to have a sensitivity to sprays, especially those with scents. All Nighter has zero scent to me and it does not break out my skin, like many others do.
It claims to keep your makeup locked in all night. It definitely follows through. I have literally gone swimming (unintentionally) with makeup on. My makeup was still locked in place after getting out of the pool.
If you are looking for a good setting spray with a beautiful formula, and good staying power, look no further.
member-d3829
Ever since I started using makeup I've always wanted to get a setting spray for my makeup but I was always too afraid they would never work and I never really wanted to spend my money.  however after countless days of eye makeup coming off or my face becoming oily or becoming something I didn't really like it to be after countless hours of having my makeup on for the day, I decided to get a setting spray and this is the first one that I got.  I wanted to make sure if I was going to guess that it would actually be a good one based on the reviews. I saw from other people and I can definitely say that it did work. and by work I don't mean a hundred percent your face stays on, at least for me, but it does help your makeup stay longer and have a more effect that you do have makeup on.  you can definitely tell that more makeup stays on for a longer amount of time then when you did without using it. the bonus about the setting sprays that you don't even feel like you have anything on top Of your makeup, you can move as much as you want.
Silvia C.
Renton
This is the holy grail of setting sprays for me. It's super convenient to apply because the mist is nice and large. You can use one spray or two to get just a light dusting of extra protection and longevity for your makeup, or you can do what I do and add five or so sprays to give a full day (and night!) of perfect makeup.

I especially like this because at times if I am going to parties, clubs, or events my skin can get oily and my makeup suffers either by clumping eyeshadow in my crease, my eyeliner smudging, or my foundation/blush/face just rubbing off over time. With this setting spray I have had makeup last through an entire night of dancing and look flawless when I got back home. I cannot possibly stress enough how much I love this setting spray. It works wonders and it is so unbelievably worth its price.
Crishaena M.
I found this on sale at Nordstrom rack and grabbed it because I hadn’t tried a setting spray before. I have normal/combination skin. I definitely notice a mattifying effect when I use this; however, I don’t like to use it after powdering my face as it seems to accentuate my pores when I do. Which is weird because I don’t have large pores and this isn’t a typical issue for me. Instead this works great before foundation like a primer on days I know I’m going to get really sweaty and it also works for wetting brushes for eyeshadows. I used the spray to wet a shadow for the makeup look I’ve included a photo of. I wore this to a concert, danced and got really sweaty and the shadow didn’t budge.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.