Simone T.
Woodhaven, NY

What is your favorite thing about this makeup setting spray?

Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
7 months, 2 weeks ago
It seriously keeps your makeup on. If you touch your makeup without it, you're pretty much guaranteed some will come off on your finger. With this on, I didn't see anywhere near the amount of makeup on my fingers & sometimes none at all.
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
8 months, 3 weeks ago
My makeup stay all day
Rohniyah M.
Rohniyah M.
10 months, 1 week ago
My makeup stays alllllll day!!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
This might be silly, but it doesn't have a smell to it. If it does it has a very faint smell and that's one thing that bugs me about others! It also helps the makeup stay in place all day. I use it for special occassions like when I was in weddings or needing pictures taken
Michele D.
Michele D.
Elyria, OH
11 months, 3 weeks ago
It really works great in all sorts of situations. We used it for my daughter's wedding in the summer and our makeup stayed well into the night(except for the tears of joy running down our faces)
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
East York, ON
1 year ago
i love how long it makes my makeup last. also a great refresher.
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Phoenix, AZ
1 year ago
The thing I like most about this spray is they have travel sizes for the sprays & not only do hey have this one they have another one which I find 10xs better for my skin which is very oily
Haley B.
Haley B.
1 year, 2 months ago
My skin is typically pretty dry, so I really like having an alternative to set my makeup instead of powder, which emphasizes my dry patches. It really is great, especially for summer!
Kathy A.
Kathy A.
1 year, 3 months ago
It helped me not worry about my makeup and enjoy the day! Plus, the mist is so fine it was comfortable to put on and didn't make my face feel stick. A++
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
1 year, 5 months ago
My favorite thing that sets this setting spray aside from all others is that it contains temperature control technology! Instead of just acting as a "hairspray for the face", it actually senses when your body is heating up and preparing to produce oil/sweat, and that is when it kicks in to work its magic. It truly does work!