Madison R.
Phelan, CA

So who has tried the all nighter setting spray?Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray

Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
8 months, 3 weeks ago
I've been using this setting spray and I love it. Keeps my makeup in place all day. I can definitely tell when I don't use it!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Boston, MA
It’s amazing - trust me!
Anastasia A.
Anastasia A.
The Netherlands
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I've been using the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray for years. It's a musthave item for me.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Pepperell
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I got it once and realized it didn’t do much better than drugstore brands I would get the cheaper ones like elf or wetnwild they work just as well