Rachel B.
Olympia, WA

Is this worth the extra price tag over the drugstore setting sprays?

Lydia H.
Lydia H.
1 year, 4 months ago
I feel like it's not worth the price, but is a nice splurge ever so often and when there's sales and deals at Ulta. But I used this one and then purchased the nyx setting spray after I ran out just to try it since I couldn't afford the urban decay one and they both worked the same way and did the same thing
Star B.
Star B.
Lancaster
1 year, 4 months ago
I don't think so I think you can get nyx and it'll work just fine. But if you want to spend the money it's also a good choice
Sharon D.
Sharon D.
Saint Louis, MO
1 year, 4 months ago
I'd say yes, I've been using this for a while now and I love it. If you're not ready to drop a $30 for this, they have it in travel size I think it costs $15.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Decatur, GA
1 year, 4 months ago
It certainly made a difference for me. I tried the NYX one but it didn't set as well as the Urban Decay. While normally a dupe would work, this one is worth it.