Jumanah S.

Is this product worth the hype and money?

Barbie M.
Jess N.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
4 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes! This is the day I bought it and I've used it constantly ever since. I love it youtu.be/h_aK45gicu0
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
4 months, 2 weeks ago
YES! This leaves an amazing matte finish and holds my makeup in place all day! This is in my top five daily products.
Michela C.
Michela C.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
4 months, 2 weeks ago
Best setting spray on the market in my opinion!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
4 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes! I love this setting spray my makeup stays all day
madihah i.
madihah i.
manchester
4 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes it keeps your make up on and flawless all day x Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Jordi L.