Ijeoma S.

I know Skindinavia makes this spray for UD. And I own the Skindinavia Setting Spray for oily skin. Has anyone used both? Are they the same thing? If I have the Skindinavia one (which I love) should I bother getting this? Is this better? Also, how does it compare to the Kat von D setting spray?

Riyan V.
Riyan V.
Cincinnati, OH
1 year, 6 months ago
I LOVE the Urban Decay all nighter. I have never tried the other brands. I would definitely buy the smaller one first to make sure you like it before purchasing the larger one.