Megan P.
Naples, FL

Does anyone know of a dupe for this? I love the product but it's pretty expensive. Thanks!

Laina H.
Laina H.
St Catharines, Ontario
1 year, 4 months ago
I agree with some of the others who answered, the ELF spray is pretty awesome! It definitely doesn't smell "good", but it's tolerable.
Gao H.
Gao H.
Fresno, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
Hi there! This product, they also carry it in travel size and it's only $14! I have it and it lasted pretty long! Consider I use it 1-2 times a day. It lasted me 7 months! There's also Elf setting spray but I honestly don't like the smell of it at all! Invest in something much more desired for your money.
Cyndy V.
Cyndy V.
Santa ana , CA
4 years, 4 months ago
You can also wait for Urban Decay's Friends & Family 20% sale. :-) They have it every so often.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
5 years, 4 months ago
Just wait for the Christmas sets to come out. I just got a big bottle on clearance for $14. Stock up then :)
Joanie D.
Joanie D.
Greenwood, IN
5 years, 5 months ago
The cheapest one I've seen is by ELF and honestly it isn't too bad.