Emily P.

Courteney G.
Courteney G.
Phoenix
20 hours, 58 minutes ago
I love this spray!! It isn't shiny at all. It lasts all day and night (I love in Phoenix, AZ & I use it in the summer with full makeup) This is my go-to setting spray. I can have full face with foundation, powder, blush, contour, highlight, full eyes & lips and this spray will keep it on all day and all night. Seriously people it's a must, no joke.
Madi M.
Madi M.
Freehold Road , Ipswich
8 months, 1 week ago
I used to use Avons setting spray , it was so mattifying and honestly would keep makeup on from 6 in the morning until 10pm , it was sooo good. I just don't wear a full face as much anymore. It's cheap too! Lasts a long time but if you spray too much on your face it really makes you look dry. So 2/3 spritz it works wonders!
Maica D.
Maica D.
Long Beach, CA
8 months, 3 weeks ago
I get super oily too and this really controls and holds your make up on. I work in the hospital and am always moving. This helps with my oil control. Get it!
1 year, 8 months ago
feels awesome!!! no complains it totally hold your make up
1 year, 8 months ago
feels awesome!!! no complains it totally hold your make up
Xochitl F.
Xochitl F.
Pinole, CA
1 year, 9 months ago
I don't have oily skin and when I use it, it doesn't make my face oily or shiny. My mom has oily skin, and she finds it doesn't help with controlling oil. She uses the deslick powder or spray under her makeup and then sets it with this.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
1 year, 9 months ago
I have an incredibly shiny face but I really loved this product. It didn't make my face shiny, but gave me a nice natural dewy finish. I used this for my wedding (I did my own make up) and I loved the way it looked throughout the day and in my pictures. Definitely worth every penny!
Paulina C.
Paulina C.
Wharton, NJ
1 year, 9 months ago
If your fear is having your face look oily afterwards, you might want to try the de-slick spray that Urban Decay carries.
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Austin , TX
1 year, 9 months ago
I can tend to get oily after a while but never noticed the spray adding to the problem. It does seem to help actually!
Alyson C.
Alyson C.
Boca Raton, FL
1 year, 9 months ago
I don't find it to be shiny at all. I always use it when I do full face makeup and it works great!