Madina K.
San Francisco, CA
I don't even know how to start this review!! Lets say this has became my absolute HOLY GRAIL!!!! I honestly swear by this setting spray. This spray literally does last all night. I spray it on my face everyday! My make up doesn't not move at all. I could go dance all night and become a sweaty mess(ew, but honestly) and my make up would not move. I bought my first bottle back in October, November, I had to purchase my second one, as well as get all my friends and family to go out and buy it too. They all swear by this setting spray. Just a few months ago my cousin and I had went swimming, at the West Edmonton WaterPark, had all the waves take us down, not a joke, literally take us down, our make up, still stayed on. It seemed like a magic trick hahaha. It is an amazing purchase, and I would suggest anyone and everyone to buy it. It is a very WELL $40.00 or which ever price it is for anyone.