Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting SprayInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2019
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeu...
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeu...
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Urban Decay by URBAN DECAY - All Nighter L...

BY URBAN DECAY #2 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Media (2068)

Start your review of Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Before I ever used the UD setting sprays, I purchased direct from Skindinavia. I found the Skindinavia products to be spot-on perfection with setting my makeup for long-lasting looks. This UD setting spray is also very good. I won't go as far as some reviewers in saying it has helped through break-up tears, sweaty clubbing and thunderstorms. But I will say it's effective at keeping my makeup from going dull and settling/cracking on my face. I do spot some limitations though-it seems to not work as well if using with a BB cream or lightweight tinted moisturizer. For me, whenever I'm wearing these products and try setting them with this spray, the spray kinda melts it off. My makeup starts to run and then once the spray dries down, my makeup looks streaky. I'm guessing the problem is too many high water-content products at once. I'm not 100% sold on this UD setting spray as I don't feel like it performs the way the official Skindinavia brand does. However, I do believe it is effective depending on your makeup look. My other setting sprays of choice:   Skindinavia The Makeup Finishing Spray, 8 Fluid Ounce by SkindinaviaSkindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray Oil Control, 20 ml / 0.66 oz-Pack of 2
Leavenworth, KS
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this Setting Spray for at least the last 10 years. IMO there is nothing on the market that I’ve personally tried in this price range that can match up to it.
It hydrates and melts my makeup perfectly. The spray nozzle shoots out the perfect mist and I’ve never had one clog. It also sets my makeup so beautifully it can withstand whatever Mother Nature or my emotions throw my way. I can literally do yard work in hottest most humid conditions sweating my butt off and still my makeup stays in place. Then I can finish the day off swimming only to look great long after everyone else’s makeup has washed away.
It’s on the pricy side but worth every penny. You don’t have to use a ton of it since really one spray on a normal day is all you need making the bottle lady a good 6 months.
I always have several bottles of this on hand and keep a small size bottle in my bag. Highly recommend this to anyone thinking about trying. You can’t go wrong.
Yucca Valley
I LOVE this setting spray! Before I wasn’t really a believer in setting sprays because they either made my makeup heavier or come off even quicker! But when I switched to this Urban Decay All Nighter, it changed my mind and gave me a whole new perspective! It keeps my makeup in place all day, and I work two jobs, so a girl’s got to look decent and this definitely helps! Also, I spend the majority of my time on my makeup in the morning, so I’d definitly appreciate if the artistic appearance would last all day with all the effort that goes into it, and this does it! It doesn’t make me oily, and I get so many complements and inquiries of how my makeup stays so flawless throughout the day! Well, this is my secret!
Bountiful
I bought a trial size of this and it lasted me a long time.  Best of all, it DEFINITELY kept my makeup in place. I did my own makeup for my wedding and used this to set my face.  I got married in the heat of August, with an outdoors park wedding.  And my makeup did not budge.  This look stayed the entire time despite the heat, didn't rub off on other people when I was giving a million hugs to guests, dancing. This was one of the ultimate challenges for a setting spray and it delivered.  Highly recommend.
Santa Rosa, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
OMG the urban decay all nighter long lasting make up setting spray is one of the best setting sprays in the world actually for me it’s my favorite setting spray of all time it just stays like you can party you can dance you can sweat so much and your make up will still be there you know and that’s very hard to get with any setting spray and the setting spray works fantastically and it is one of my favorite setting sprays out there urban decay really did it with the setting spray it’s really amazing and I would definitely recommend it to anybody who loves to wear make up and likes for it to last
Marion, In
This is the first setting spray I've used, and after testing others it's the only one I'll buy. I didn't think setting sprays were important until I took a makeup class at Ulta that was for the new urban decay pallet. During the class, I got some help from a personal shopper and she pointed me out to this beautiful little product. I thought she was crazy until I had some wine and jumped into a pool and looked just as good going in as I did coming out and all my friends commented, then it happened at the gym, and other places too. You need this product in your beauty arsenal!
Purchased at: Sephora
I am so in love with this setting spray. Honestly I regret not buying it since the day I first heard about it. It keeps my makeup in place and holds through a 12 hour shift. I sweat a lot and this protects my makeup from smudging. Amazing setting spray!
Wisconsin
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this setting spray since 2015. I initially began using this to set my makeup for my 2015 wedding which was held in sunny and humid 93 degree weather. For over 14 hours, it kept me exceptionally matte without drying me out and with ZERO makeup movement. It proved to be the most matte fixed setting spray I had used yet and 4 years later, it still has not let me down. Why would I use anything else?!
Los Angeles, CA
I've used this setting spray for years.
It seriously makes my makeup last all day without fading and withstands humidity and rain.
It's my go to when I've applied too much powder too as it helps settle everything down and gives me a dewy finish.
My only qualm with this is if my foundation creases in my smile lines I can typically tap it in to blend it out but when I set it with this spray, it makes the tapping motion lift my foundation so i end up just leaving the crease.
Centreville, VA
I am a huge fan of setting sprays. I like the way they feel and I like that it’s like hairspray but for your face. I’m always trying new ones. UD all nighter spray is really really good. The longevity of my make up is all day and it feels hydrating when applied. I used this on my wedding day and other big events. My make up doesn’t move!! I wish the price was a little more reasonable but I’ll pay it since it makes my make up stay put literally forever!!!!
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Acworth, GA

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email