BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Diana Q.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
One of the three best setting sprays in the market. This is an essential. Yes, it is an expensive spray but you don't need much to lock your makeup. The spray smoothes your makeup, blends all the powders with the creams and liquid makeups, and your masterpiece will last you all night! If you are not willing to buy a $32 spray, you can always get the travel size that is $15 and you can always text it out and see it works on you. I'm just saying that this product is worth the splurge. Just remember that you spend all that precious time blending your makeup and trying to look cute and you don't want your makeup to wear off within two hours. You want for it to hold in place all night even after dancing and sweating. This little guy is right for you.
Savannah G.
This setting spray is a lifesaver for oily skinned people! Without it, I am a greasy mess--if anything touches my face accidentally, the makeup is gone. All Nighter has completely solved that problem. I only have to use one oil absorbing sheet at my 3pm coffee break. Good as new until bed time. All nighter actually works better than the De-slick spray, at least for me.

To ensure I get a fine mist instead of droplets, I first spray from an arm's length away. After that first sputter, the pump delivers a fine, weightless mist. Pressing all the way down forcefully helps, too.

For those with sensitive skin, this product is very lightly scented. It's a hardly detectable, refreshing scent that dissipates immediately. If you are very sensitive to fragrances, definitely try in store. If that doesn't give a bad reaction, get the mini size and see how your skin reacts over the course of a week.
Jas. J.
Purchased at: ULTA
When I first ever tried this setting spray years ago it wasn’t the greatest! However they must have reformulated because with my oily skin , a foundation & this setting spray there’s no slip slide or transfer going on here! & I am so happy about it. I bought the double holiday pack for $39 which was well worth it because one bottle is just $30 & the the travel size $15. Your getting more bang for your buck with the double pack. (Which I bought at Ulta). I highly recommend this setting spray to al skin types especially if you’re worried about transfer oil or ever your foundation breaking apart. It will help keep it in place!
Piper C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I have heard all the amazing reviews for this product but upon using it, i’m highly disappointed. The setting spray does not often disperse evenly and leaves my makeup set in splotchy spots after a few hours. It also makes it incredibly difficult to touch up eyeshadow after apply the misting spray. I found that it makes some parts of my eyes able to grab the shadow and others highly pigmented. I actually preferred the Milani setting spray as opposed to this product, and MUCH cheaper. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Chasity M.
Clovis, NM
Some people complain about the smell of this product and it being rancid but I honestly don't think so. I'm sensitive to smells and this smells chemically in a way but it's not strong or overpowering and it does go away quickly.

The spray works great at making makeup last longer. You can also use it if you put too much powder on and need it to melt into your skin rather than it sitting on top of it. You can also use it to wet shades to achieve better pigment. The spray nosel doesn't clog and sprays a good even mist as well. I would recommend.
Ashley L.
Ashland, VA
Not only does this setting spray keep your make up looking fresh and fly all day, but it also helps matte-ify natural skin oils that would make your face look extra shiny. I started using this product after my friend let me borrow hers, and my make up stayed on all day, all throughout the night, and into the next morning (which probably isn't good for your skin, but at least I wasn't late to my 8am class). Overall a great product and would definitely recommend to anyone with any skin type!
Jesachi |.
Bought this for my wedding. Got my makeup done by a professional, but I didn't... well, I didn't trust her because during the makeup trial, all the powder rubbed around. I bit the bullet and bought this. Sprayed it LIBERALLY all over me, my girls, my mother, my aunt.... we all looked fabulous for hours. Enough said. This is the bomb. I will buy nothing else, you cannot convince me otherwise. I go nowhere without spraying this all over my makeup to lock it and rock it.
Chloe L.
If you're any oily girl like me, you need to stop what you're using, and pick up this spray. This stuff seriously helps me keep my makeup from running ALL DAY. I don't start getting oily until hour 14. That's a full 14 hours of work, running around, lunch, and anything I do after work. This stuff lasts through a work out at a gym. A 45 minute, hot, sweaty work out. My makeup didn't move a bit!

One of the things that I like about this mattifying spray is that it doesn't make you look cakey if you use too much. You can spray as much as you think you need without looking like cake. Although, I do recommend just a few spritzes of the product so you can get more life out of it. It also works well if you want to get more staying power out of your eyeshadow, or if you just want more pigment. Spray some of this stuff on your brush with product and apply like normal. Voilá! You got some pigment with some SERIOUS staying power.

I would say that you get what you pay for, and in this case - it's expensive, but it's worth every penny. You get so much product in the bottle and it's easy to use. This is just one of my un-regrettable purchases and I will always be a repeat customer for this spray.

alex c.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really liked this setting spray...until I found something better. It smells like cucumber which isn't my fav, but I can get past that. It worked pretty well, but there were still times I would just touch my face and would get foundation on my fingers. And my makeup would start to crack/break apart around my nose and chin/mouth area. So, it kind of did the job, better than other sprays I had used before, but not a holy grail like everyone says.
L.Rhodes R.
Taylorsville
I was a little worried that this product was over-hyped and so when I decided to get it and test it out I was pretty nervous. Well, from day one I have loved this setting spray. It has rung true to its name and has helped my makeup last through the whole night. My skin is pretty oily and a good setting spray is a must in my routine and in the past I've tried several setting sprays and while they last for a few hours, they always seem to fade away after 6 hours or so. This spray, turned my makeup into cement. Now, I know that probably isn't the feeling that everyone wants but I don't mean it felt that way, just that my makeup was so permanent and lasted a long time. I love the sprayer on the bottle as well, the mist is very fine but the area that it covers is impressive. The only thing that I can see other people, not myself, not liking is the fact when the spray is applied and starts to dry the skin get a little tighter until the product is completely dried down. I enjoyed this reaction but I can see how other people would dislike it. Now I need to go back and get more bottles because I will be using this daily!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.