BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Does this product really work?158 Answers
  • Is this setting spray good for sensitive skin?9 Answers
  • Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on t...114 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Chloe L.
If you're any oily girl like me, you need to stop what you're using, and pick up this spray. This stuff seriously helps me keep my makeup from running ALL DAY. I don't start getting oily until hour 14. That's a full 14 hours of work, running around, lunch, and anything I do after work. This stuff lasts through a work out at a gym. A 45 minute, hot, sweaty work out. My makeup didn't move a bit!

One of the things that I like about this mattifying spray is that it doesn't make you look cakey if you use too much. You can spray as much as you think you need without looking like cake. Although, I do recommend just a few spritzes of the product so you can get more life out of it. It also works well if you want to get more staying power out of your eyeshadow, or if you just want more pigment. Spray some of this stuff on your brush with product and apply like normal. Voilá! You got some pigment with some SERIOUS staying power.

I would say that you get what you pay for, and in this case - it's expensive, but it's worth every penny. You get so much product in the bottle and it's easy to use. This is just one of my un-regrettable purchases and I will always be a repeat customer for this spray.

Christy B.
St. Louis, MO
This stuff is the real deal. Once in a while I forget to use this before running out the door, and boy can I tell. My makeup starts to rub off long before I even get off work and I start to look seriously weird. With this spray, my makeup lasts pretty well through work and a bit beyond - I'd say a good 12 hours. It starts to look pretty gross after that, but really, you can't expect any miracles here. You're not going to put on makeup at 8am and have it still looking fresh at 11.

The sprayer is pretty good at providing a nice, even mist, although I do occasionally get clocked with a big droplet - never big enough to mess anything up, just big enough to be a little annoying.

Pro Tip: The price-per-ounce for this is usually cheaper in the "travel" size vs. the full size, so grab the smaller bottle if you want to be frugal. It still lasts a few months!

Disclaimer: I haven't compared to this to any other setting sprays, so I can't say how this holds up against the competition. But this works well enough that I don't feel compelled to even try anything else.
Fauna H.
Glendale, AZ
I love this stuff!!! I can definitely tell by the end of the day if I used it or not. Its a super soft bottle and easy to hold with a great spray nozzle that's never clogged on me.

Doesn't really have a smell and does AWESOME with my sensitive eczema prone skin. I have super dry skin and it makes it PERFECT. Not shiny or dry just perfect especially for Summer.

I live in Arizona so makeup melts off if I don't use it. When done powdering (my last makeup  step) I will spray this twice half an arms length away and let dry. I wait for about 30 seconds then with my damp beauty blender I pat my face with it and I NEVER look cakey even when I have dry patches.

Will definitely buy again and again. Compared to others it really lasts the longest and so very much worth 15$ also lasts awhille :)

I really think you would love it and will never want to go without it so beware, yes its that good.  Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray . I have seriously no cons about it!! Love. I NEVER give 5 stars unless its PERFECT.
Karina L.
New York
This setting spray is a lifesaver for oily skinned people! Without it, I am a greasy mess--if anything touches my face accidentally, the makeup is gone. All Nighter has completely solved that problem. I only have to use one oil absorbing sheet at my 3pm coffee break. Good as new until bed time. All nighter actually works better than the De-slick spray, at least for me.

To ensure I get a fine mist instead of droplets, I first spray from an arm's length away. After that first sputter, the pump delivers a fine, weightless mist. Pressing all the way down forcefully helps, too.

For those with sensitive skin, this product is very lightly scented. It's a hardly detectable, refreshing scent that dissipates immediately. If you are very sensitive to fragrances, definitely try in store. If that doesn't give a bad reaction, get the mini size and see how your skin reacts over the course of a week.

Hope you love this as much as I do!  :)
Tabitha R.
This setting spray is off the chains. I can wake up, and get ready for work at 6 a.m, then have my makeup on before 8. Go the whole day, get out of work, and go downtown. Finally, come home, and my make up look just as good as I did it from the morning. This product lives up to its name 100%. Don’t get me wrong, I’m one of those people who will do touch ups through the day, but when it comes to my face makeup it’s golden. If you’re looking for a setting spray that holds, or even looking into this particular one. It’s a great product. You get your moneys worth, and your makeup will love you forever.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
My makeup goals are always the same, making my makeup last as long as it can. I work 12 to 16 hours a day in a busy restaurant where it gets hot and sweaty and without the right products, I end up with melted makeup looking a hot mess. This seals the deal for flawless skin literally. This is a real setting spray. I apply it as directed (ts important to apply it in the x shape and the t shape to assure total face coverage. After that, it does it's job and keeps my makeup set, looking flawless and I don't have to worry about my makeup condition while trying to work. It is frangrance free, light feeling spray that you can't tell has been applied. It doesn't dry my skin or cause breakouts and it's worth every penny. I wouldn't be without it. I have full sized bottle for home and travel that goes with me though you really don't have to reapply it that I have found. I recommend this to anyone that wants to extend their makeup life
katharine g.
This setting spray really deserves all of the attention that it has gotten over the years! This really is a gem of a product, it's my holy grail setting spray. This just keeps makeup on and it almost like seeps into the skin so makeup just looks even better than without it, it makes foundation look very natural and can even take away the cakey look that can happen with really matte products but it also doesn't make you shiny.
Also I just figured I would mention that i really like the new packaging because it doesn't get as dirty in my makeup bag as the white bottle did.
I think this would work for just about any skin type and I would recommend it to anyone, especially people who find that their makeup starts to fade throughout the day.
Crishaena M.
I found this on sale at Nordstrom rack and grabbed it because I hadn’t tried a setting spray before. I have normal/combination skin. I definitely notice a mattifying effect when I use this; however, I don’t like to use it after powdering my face as it seems to accentuate my pores when I do. Which is weird because I don’t have large pores and this isn’t a typical issue for me. Instead this works great before foundation like a primer on days I know I’m going to get really sweaty and it also works for wetting brushes for eyeshadows. I used the spray to wet a shadow for the makeup look I’ve included a photo of. I wore this to a concert, danced and got really sweaty and the shadow didn’t budge.
Floricel G.
Deer Park, TX
It should be called miracle in a bottle!!! First time I used it I had a small injury where I cried so much and I was so upset because my make-up looked nice and I'm thinking omg my mascara is gonna be everywhere and I'm gonna have tear streaks down my cheeks and when I looked in the mirror i was like wow. Only a bit if mascara residue (wasn't waterproof mascara) under my eyes. My highlight was still glowing and you other than my eyes being red and puffy, you couldn't tell I cried or been in the ER for 2 hours. Does this setting spray work? Heck yeah! And it smells great too! And the best part, oil free! Because my face is really oily! Urban Decay De-slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
Haley H.
Martinez
This is a must have product. When I first got into makeup years ago, I never used any type of setting spray until one day my friend did my makeup and use this product on me. Let me tell you, if you have oily skin you NEED this product. I noticed such a big difference in just a couple of hours. My skin didn't start to even get oily until it was almost time to take my makeup off. Ever since i've been using this product and it has never failed me. It is so worth the price, it runs from about $15 to $32 dollars at sephora depending on the size you get and it's honestly so worth the price, you can make it last a long time as well. On the bottle it recommends about 4 sprays of the setting spray but I typically only use 2 sprays and it works just the same !
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.