BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Is this setting spray good for sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it really keep your makeup on for 16hours?7 Answers
  • is this a great setting spray? I have been trying to find one tha...7 Answers
Mary K.
Tallahassee , FL
I first bought this in the trial size since it was already a bit pricey just as it was, and I wanted a chance to try it before committing to a more expensive full size. I've tried setting sprays before and have not been super impressed. I really liked this one. My makeup lasted a lot longer, which was important to me since I sometimes teach labs from morning until night and don't want my makeup worn away by midday, nor do I really feel like taking a break to fix my makeup. This really did the trick. A bit of a dewy look without it being overkill (since I've had sprays that went overblown "dewy" to where it looked just wet or oily). I agree with another Influenster that you probably won't notice much of a difference if you aren't wearing full coverage foundation. I use a semi-sheer foundation and that still wears away pretty quickly. But I expected that before even trying the product, so I can't rate it lower for that. The one time I did try a fuller coverage foundation, it was set in place. It's a great spray, and I highly recommend it!
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
Out of all my makeup and skin products (and I have TONS, like a lot of u probably do), this is in my top 5. I have repurchased this a few times already. Yes, it makes your makeup stay all day l9ng, but that isn't the best part. The best part is that this refreshes your makeup if you spray it midway thru the day. Instead of cakin on more makeup. Anyone who uses a translucent setting powder NEEDS this. It keeps it in place, but it also takes that powdery look away. Instead of looking like u are covered in powder, your skin looks sleek and dewy. Just realize that as tempted as u may be to buy the smaller size so u don't have to spend as much money at once, u should buy the large size. It's twice as expensive, but FOUR times the product. Meaning the small size Is twice as expensive per ounce. And trust me, once u use this, u will use it every time u wear foundation so the big size is worth it. I know a lot of people who use the smashbox primer water as a setting spray, but don't think they are equal, the primer water is not even close
eli a.
I'm in love with this all-nighter spray! I got a sample of this yesterday from a sephora rep and tested it out today. The rep told me to spray 3 times but a lot comes out in one spray so you need to spray about 1-2 times after you've completed your makeup application. Before using this I was always irritated when 1) my makeup would crack on the side edges of my mouth and 2) when my face makeup would oxidize throughout the day. For those of you who don't know what I mean by 'oxidize' it means that my face makeup would change color. I'm fair to light beige and my foundation matches my skin in the morning but by the end of the day it alters to a darker beige color. In turn, there was a huge color contrast between my face and neck. However, thanks to the all-nighter spray my makeup color stayed as is and no more cracks on the edges of my mouth!!! I had M@C's fix+ spray as a back-up but now that I've found this, I'm returning it tomorrow and going to purchase this. Thanks Urban Decay!!
Gracie B.
Corp Christi, TX
When you need your makeup to last all night, what do you reach for? Urban Decay All Nighter setting Spray. This literally freezes the makeup on my face and I don't have to be worrying about it coming off or smearing during my day. This along with my setting powder allow me to hug my husband without fear of getting anything on his clothing. I also like to make sure all the work I did doesn't come off after a few hrs. I spray this generously all over my face when I'm done but I also spray it all over my eyes to help set my eyeshadow. It's especially useful when I wear shimmer shadows or glitter, it prevents the fallout and transfer on my upper lid. I can definitely say this stuff is worth every penny.

Update 5/7/17 : I've yet to find a setting spray that does it's job as well as this. I've gone through several trying to find a dupe but none exist. This holds my makeup in place and doesn't irritate my skin like some others I've tried. I just got another bottle. Lol
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I haven't tried the new formula yet, but after talking to a Sephora consultant, and trying out the testers the other day at Sephora...THEY WREAK!! And I thought it might just be me, bc there is an extremely strong coconut scent and I'm not a coconut scent fan. It also smelled like a pool of chemicals. The woman I spoke to told me they've had many, many, people return them already, not just 'All Nighter,' but the old 'B6 complexion bprwp spray,' all the other Setting mists, and the new prep and fix mist, that's green. This makes me said because I used to loveeeee these especially the de-slick one for my oily face, when I attend things in summertime when it's hot, humid, and about the only thing keeps concealer hiding things haha. So I'm sad they've changed the formula for these sprays so many times, and they don't get better for me they've never been the same since they originally came out. Time to find a new brand for setting sprays sadly.
Ashlyn A.
SO MUCH YES IN ONE BOTTLE. This product is more than phenomenal. However, let me stand alongside all of the other women who can agree that this item is just a smudge overpriced (but what'd you expect from a high end brand?). My only other constructive criticism comes from how much product is actually released in one spritz as oppose to how much it FEELS is released. Don't get me wrong, the mist is perfect. It feels great, but could cover more areas. By the time I feel my whole face is evenly saturated, I feel like I've wasted so much product in my hairline. But I guess that was the best compromise in order to get a refreshing mist, is that it'll reach beyond just your face! That being said, with this product already being pricey, I feel as if I go through one bottle way too quickly for my perfect results. Regardless, I keep repurchasing if that tells you anything! GREAT formula, chic packaging, and worth the money (mostly)!
Christina Z.
Sooo I'm kinda combo/oily skin and I needed my makeup to last all day and night.
I was sick of having to touch up every 2/3 hours, and I really don't have the time to do all that!
I discovered this by accident, I was in line at sephora and the travel size was there and I just grabbed it not really reading it (I liked the name lol ) I'm definitely happy I did because this stuff freaking works!!! I always used another spray that I'm sure everyone knows of and uses, BUT I LOVE THIS!!
I actually spray 1 pump before I do my makeup and 2 to set my face and it really keeps everything in place and looking flawless... It smells nice and doesn't feel sticky after you put it on.. I've actually went to bed and woke up still looking decent! I've recommended this to everyone from family to clients and they all love it too! If you don't have this, I highly suggest you grab it, you can thank me later :)
Annette G.
Vista, CA
I bought a travel size because I did not want to invest in the full size of it if I didn't like it. I'm glad I did because I want to conserve this product for my nights out rather than day to day, and I also have some traveling to do this Summer so it works out perfectly. I was surprised by the mint smell of it, but when I say that this spray really seals in your makeup- it truly does! I was so used to using drugstore setting sprays that would work for a handful of hours and give out. I accidentally fell asleep in my makeup after a crazy night out and woke up with perfect makeup. My face did not transfer any makeup onto my dark pillows either. I'm so impressed by Urban Decay! They have really set the bar for this and other makeup products I own.

Update: since my original review, I've purchased the full size and use it with my makeup every day. It has become my holy grail for sure!
Destiny R.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have and will keep repurchasing. I started With a travel size and I'm on my second larger bottle as I'm writing this. With my combo skin type I needed something desperately to keep my t-zone locked. Even when set with powder everything always slides around or breaks up.😭 My friend suggested this product I think around a year ago while we were getting ready for our annual Christmas party. She spritzed my finished face and my makeup stayed on flawlessly throughout the whole party (indoors, outdoors, dancing, and drinking)! It doesn't have any discernible scent. It has been my everything. I use it to set my brushes for wet eyeshadow application (also love the MAC Fix+ for that), I use it to set my face, to make my highlighter pop. I don't know what I would do without this. It's a bit pricey but drugstore setting sprays just don't do it for me. Oh, Urban Decay, I love you.

Tawni H.
This setting spray is amazing! It has completely changed the staying power of my face makeup. I noticed an immediate difference the first time I used it. I literally use this every single day. I often spray it first thing in the morning when I get to work, my coworkers ask me about it all the time. I have let 6 people use it for a day to see if they love it and all 6 of them went and bought a full size bottle the next day! It is THAT great. Normally I would say you could go without something extra, but this will truly become part of your everyday routine! I do not go one day without it. This is great whether you enjoy high end products or drug store products. It will make your drug store products last all day, and your high end products last even longer. I cannot stress enough how much you need this spray in your life!
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.