Katlyn P.
Manassas, VA

I've heard a lot about this foundation and I'm SUPER interested, but I'm nervous about the oxidation. I've heard that this oxidizes pretty bad. Also, have people with oily skin had a good experience with this foundation?

Aaliyah H.
Aaliyah H.
1 year, 5 months ago
I have oily skin and I used this. It was good for about an hour until I started getting very oily around my t zone area and later during the day my face looked liked an oil slick. And yes, it oxidized horribly I was an orange mess. Also it started separating on my face and that was a big no no.
Lorrinda B.
Lorrinda B.
Twin Falls
1 year, 5 months ago
The all nighter foundation is not for people who have dry skin it is a great foundation for anyone who has oily skin.
Nakisha C.
Nakisha C.
Bellaire, OH
1 year, 5 months ago
I have super oily skin and love this foundation. For me the oxidation is very little. If you go to Sephora and get a sample of it prior to buying so you can see if it's going to oxidize on you and how much I would do that.