Kate P.
E Longmeadow, MA

Did this oxidize ridiculously on anyone else? I bought shade 1.5 and it turned orange on me. Will 0.5 be better?

Amber E.
Amber E.
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, a lighter color will work much better. Also, let your primer dry a little longer, I had that problem as well, and I just let my primer really soak in and you won't have that issue:)
Ijeoma S.
Ijeoma S.
1 year, 6 months ago
This foundation oxidises quite a bit. I'd suggest getting a sample and testing it out for a few days before buying a whole new shade.