BY URBAN DECAY #22 in Liquid Foundation

An oil-free, full-coverage, waterproof foundation with a matte finish that lasts all night. All Nighter Liquid Foundation offers full coverage with a modern matte finish that never looks overdone. Get foundation wear that lasts all night and a flawless-looking complexion with this foundation. Perfect for a night on the town, this innovative formula is also comfortable enough to wear every day. While Naked Skin complexion products are demi-matte, All Nighter Liquid Foundation is completely matte. Urban Decay loaded this formula with an insane amount of pigment (about three times as much as Naked Skin Liquid Makeup), so a little goes a long way. There's no need to build coverage or apply multiple layers. It diffuses light to blur flaws for beautifully perfected skin as it mattifies and absorbs oil to reduce the appearance of shine. With a wide range of meticulously calibrated shades that match UD's existing Naked Skin Liquid Makeup shades, it's easy to find your perfect match. It is formulated Without: - Parabens All Nighter Liquid Foundation comes in a sleek, edgy bottle that has a luxurious, highly metallized gunmetal effect with asymmetric cutouts. As cool as it looks, it's also practical; the shade is clearly visible, but the bottle never looks messy. It's also equipped with an airless pump so it's easy to get out every last bit of product.

• I love Urban Decay's Naked Skin foundation, how does this compare?2 Answers
  • What is the best tool to apply it with ? Urban Decay All Nighter ...4 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for all skin types? Cause i have dry to n...4 Answers
Arren S.
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I'm fairly new to doing makeup but my sister is very into it. Shes taken me to a few stores (mac, Ulta, and Sephora) and some products she told me what she thought would be the best while other products she kind of let me fumble with a bit. The foundation is one that she really let me test around. The first day I only went to MAC. I bought a few things there but i was not happy with the foundation there. Another day I went and tried out this Urban Decay Foundation and I was very happy with the way it looked and lasted throughout the day but before I made the decision to purchase this foundation I tried out a few others. I do not remember the other foundations that were tested on my skin that day but I knew immediately that they were not as good as the Urban Decay just from the way they looked and felt on my face immediately after application.

I have very dry skin in the morning that becomes extremely oily by mid day. I use this foundation with an urban decay primer and color corrector and it works really well. Most days I don't have to do any touch ups but occasionally I will go in with a brush and buff it out during a gap between my classes.

The coverage of this foundation is really good. the right side of my face is very red and I also have a bit of acne spread all over my face. I find that the foundation alone is enough to cover my redness and the majority of my acne.

Because my under eyes are very dark and I also get bruise like dark spots on my face I add a very small amount of pink color corrector to both my under eyes and my dark spots then I use a small amount of concealer under my eyes. These steps are only necessary however for the darkest of my spots.

Over all I would say to go check out a lot of different foundations before you decide which to purchase. You can get samples at Sephora of any foundations you like and test them out before you purchase the full product. The foundation that works best for you is going to be completely dependent on your skin and what works best for one person may not work at all for someone else. That being said I would most definitely recommend this to be one of the foundations to try because it has been the most effective for me.
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
So I just received this foundation a few days ago and I gave it a shot. According to the label it is heavily pigmented full coverage. So I planned to apply it in the morning and see how it wore throughout the day. I used Shade 10.0 and applied 4 small dots of it on my T-zone and buffed it out using the UD Good Karma Optical Blurring brush. After that first layer it gave a demi-matte finish which I actually liked. It didn't look cakey or flat at all. I added 2 more dots around my cheek area and blended it out. The coverage was amazing. It completely blurred my pores and and evened out my complexion. Again, the finish was matte but not flat. I set it lightly with a translucent powder. I checked my face about 4 hours in and I started to get just a little shiny around my T-zone which is normal for me. But my coverage was still looking good. No product settling into lines, no caking or patchiness at all. I checked again 2 hours later and still in good shape. Finally around 9pm (which is realistically around the time I'd be removing my makeup) I checked my face and I was a bit more oily in my T-zone (again, this is normal for ME) but my coverage was still in tact. If was going out for the evening, I would just buff over with some more powder, do my eyes & lips and voila! Overall, the coverage was really impressive. It's definitely full coverage but not too heavy or too thick to blend out. You could also use this for concealer and spot coverage. It's exactly what you'd want in a foundation!
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Mooresville, NC
After much deliberation on this, I felt the need to be honest. I feel bad about what I am going to say because brands put so much effort into everything that goes into a product. They feel it’s awesome. Otherwise, they wouldn’t launch it to all of us lovelies.

If you purchased this product with your hard earned $$ and love it, I am truly happy for you! This is only one oily skinned (Thanks Pop ugh) Caucasian’s opinion. Sorry Urban Decay! I have much love for you, but not for this foundation.

Color- perfect. It has been the best shade of any foundation for me my whole makeup life. I pretty much came out of the womb (Thanks Mom) with aura of glitter

Coverage- minimal issues to deal with. One full pump covers my face, but there was some patches that I would have to go back in with a pin head size for no apparent reason.

Wear- didn’t feel like anything on, but could that also be because I’ve been wearing makeup forever? Then there is the time issue. As the day goes on, it is patchy, wonky, migrating the geese preparing for cold. Then there are the lines that form. I do not have wrinkles on my forehead or half way between my nose and lip. Where did these depressions come from? Or, why do I appear to have severe bags under my eyes?

Daisy P.
Daisy P.
I finally picked up this foundation a few weeks ago in the shade 8.0. It was hard for me to tell which shade i would be, because i'd heard this foundation does oxidize but 8.0 is a perfect match for me! I love this foundation and it's slowly becoming a ride or die for me; i even want to purchase another bottle just to be safe lol. It is a matte foundation but i have dry skin and it isn't matte to where my skin looks really flat. it is definitely full coverage so i only wear it for events and occasions but it could totally be worn everyday and it would not look cakey at all. it lasts all day and i don't really need to touch up my face throughout the day. i have noticed that i've been creasing around my mouth/laugh lines area but it is not because of this foundation(I've noticed it with my other foundations too). But this foundation is so easy to blend into the skin considering it's a full coverage foundation. and you only need a little bit. i use either a beauty blender or a morphe brush to blend this into my skin. i have used this as just a concealer with another foundation and its amazing, although I'm still testing it as a concealer.
Makeup by A.
Makeup by A.
I did a review and demo using this new foundation on my youtube channel (Makeup by Amy Michelle).
I have fallen in love with this foundation and might be my favorite full coverage foundation now. Here are my thoughts
- extremely pigmented so a little goes a long way
- very full coverage
- easily blendable
- works great with a brush or a damp sponge
- the packaging is gorgeous and unique and very UD and I like that you can see the color peaking through
- long wearing even for my oily skin
- it can cling every so slightly to dry spots and accentuate
- matte finish
- the only downside to this foundation is that most of the shades do oxidize 1-2 shades darker. Anything with a .0 is a warm undertone and tends to oxidize the most and turn a little orangey. Anything with a .5 is a pink undertone and still oxidizes 1-2 shades darker but doesn't turn orangey. I purchased the one neutral shade 3.25 and its perfect for me.
Overall, this foundation if full coverage and gives you a beautiful flawless finish and was very long wearing for me and a little touch up between the 7-8 hours mark got rid of the minimal shine that was peaking through.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Bronx, NY
I purchased this item from Ulta using my 20% off coupon as I was super excited for Urban Decay to finally come out with a foundation that doesn't have an ingredient I'm allergic to. And I hit the jackpot with this one! Long-wearing full coverage--come to mama! I currently have the shade 4.0, which is a very yellow-based light-medium shade. If you don't like yellow undertones, stay away from any of the colors ending in ".0", but this is something I actually appreciate about this foundation. The finish is matte, but it's not a drying matte like the L'Oreal Pro Infallible for instance, so I think with the proper preparation, any skin type could pull it off. It truly lasts a ridiculous amount of time through the Summer humidity with or without powdering down and doesn't break down or get patchy. Personally, I recommend applying it with a sponge as it applies too cakey with a brush. The sponge really makes this foundation look flawless and porcelain. The only real negative I could say is that it has a strong chemical cosmetic scent that nauseates me a bit at first, though it goes away quickly.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Oakton, VA
I have really dry skin so I was hesitant to buy this since it's a matte finish, but I LOVE it. I have a lot of acne scarring so I needed something that's full-coverage. I also work long days and often wear makeup for 12 hours, so I needed something that would last without needing to be touched up. I would recommend buying it a shade or two lighter than you're used to because it oxidizes like crazy, which is the only downfall. When I tried on the first shade in the store, it looked fine when I first swatched it, but after I purchased it and got home it was BRIGHT orange. I had to go exchange it for a lighter color and it still oxidizes to be a tiny bit dark but it isn't super noticeable. The finish isn't TOO matte which I like, but I would definitely recommend moisturizing or using a moisturizing primer if you have dry skin. The coverage is amazing, but of course it doesn't really give a natural look since it's so pigmented. I wouldn't use this with a beauty blender since it takes in a lot of product and doesn't give great coverage.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
Oh my GOD I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. I live in Oklahoma, where it is currently INSANELY HOT, like fires of hell, Satan's a**hole, don't want to live on this planet anymore hot. Usually, foundation in the summer, no matter what type (my favorite before this one was Nars Luminous All Day) just slides right off my face after a couple of hours in the heat, despite the amount of primer, powder, setting spray, etc. I wore this yesterday for a little bit, and then today I wore it out in the heat all afternoon and it still looks FLAWLESS. I am seriously blown away after having been let down by so many foundations that make big promises. The shade is also beautiful!! It's so hard for pale girls to find foundations and concealers that have NO pink undertones (nobody's skin is pink like that, they're insane) and shade 1 has beautiful neutral-yellow undertones, and they offer a variety of other shades. The price point is great at $40 and I really think this is my new holy grail foundation. ❤️❤️❤️
April D.
April D.
UPDATE: I wanted to update my review. I find this settles into my wrinkles and fine lines. I don't use it as often as I first did. I do still love the courage!!!
ORIGINAL - I love this foundation. I find a damp sponge applies it well. You only need a LITTLE bit because it is very full coverage. I was told anything with .5 has a pink undertone (3,5, 4.5, 5.5) and anything with a .0 has a yellow undertone (3.0, 4.0). It does oxidize by darkening. I found the color to be a shade and a half darker after it sits. With that being said I found my correct shade by getting samples at Sephora. I love how my contour, blush and etc sit on top of this foundation. My skin looks perfect! I did find if I only moisturized and didn't prime the foundation sat better on my skin. Do not apply to much of this foundation or your fave will look very cakey. The first time I tried this foundation I had primer under it and it looked terrible. I have age spots that this foundation erases. It's amazing!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
National City, CA
Nonononononono.
Ladies. Dandy gentlemen. Do not buy this product. I'm really open minded and rarely leave a bad review for UD (I'm a beauty pro!) but I can't tell you how poorly this product performs. It is heavy. REALLY heavy--and let me tell you, I do special effects makeup--this has more pigmentation than that, and not in a good way. The undertone is excruciatingly yellow, and it doesn't shift--so blending is nearly impossible. Also: take-off is nearly impossible. This is the first time in my life that I've had to remove a fully applied face of makeup due to the performance of the foundation before leaving the house, and it took over fifteen minutes just to remove enough of it so that I didn't look like a disaster--it left my skin sticky, irritated from the removal attempts, and pores exceptionally clogged. Do not purchase this product until there is a reformulation...unless you are going to use it as flesh-special FX zombie skin. OUCH!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
I hear both really great and really negative reviews on this product. I have somewhat oily skin, am looking for long lasting, non cakey foundation. Is this something that would work for me?
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Toledo, OH
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Yanelys V.
Yanelys V.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you recommend for oily skin?
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
I got this foundation and I loved the way it looked when I first put it on, but I found that it transfers very easily. By the end of the day I had no foundation in some areas on my face. Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution to it?
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Does this crease up in expression lines at all?