MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderUrban Decay
All Nighter Lightweight Loose Setting Powder

Urban Decay All Nighter Lightweight Loose Setting Powder

A lightweight vegan face powder with a softening translucent-matte finish that sets makeup, smooths skin, and minimizes shine all day long. Finish: MatteFormulation: Loose PowderIngredient Callouts: Free of parabens. It is also vegan and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This long-lasting vegan finishing powder glides on evenly to lock in your makeup look while visibly minimizing oil and shine. The softening, silky veil of translucent powder smooths without settling into pores or fine lines, leaving your skin feeling fresh and natural.

Will this new urban decay loose softening powder be coming to Europe any time soon?
Is this worth the hype? Also how does it compare to the Laura Mercier translucent loose setting powder?
Please girls help me out .its good ? Worte the money ?
Start your review of Urban Decay All Nighter Lightweight Loose Setting Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Urban Decay All Nighter Lightweight Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Victoria H.
Loving this setting powder. Received it in a voxbox. I was excited because UD already is a great company. I have there eyeshadow palettes. There’s no smell like some product and my makeup lasted for a while.
Palmyra, NJ
Urban Decay All Nighter Lightweight Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Michelle B.
I received this for a honest review. I love Urban Decay products and was really disappointed with this product I have oily skin and was cautious to not over use it but it left my face look so cakey I had to remove all my makeup and re do it.
Spokane, WA
Urban Decay All Nighter Lightweight Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Holly L.
Urban Decay All Nighter Lightweight Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Holly L.
I got this item FREE from Influenster, in exchange for an honest review. So, here we are. I decided to wear this today when I went out to the mall. It wore pretty decently, considering the temperature was pretty warm, and I was wearing a mask and sweating. I knew some of it would come off. The application of this is simple. I do like how there's a cushiony type dot inside, and you just press your brush on it to get some powder. Then, use your brush to apply it. It feels extremely lightweight on the face, almost as if it is not there at all. But, you can see the difference after applying. I would definitely recommend this. I'll post some Before & After photos below. These are basically 6 hours apart. This definitely wore better than the W&W eyeshadow I wore today
Croydon, PA
Urban Decay All Nighter Lightweight Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Niki L.
Where has this been all my life? At first I was kind of turned off because its a loose powder, however it was great for my combo skin. I did my makeup and set it with this and e.l.f. Cosmetics Oil Control Primer Mist and it last from 11am until 9pm. It didn't crack or sweat off. it also left my face feeling smoothe too and didn't look or feel like I had several layers caked on like some setting powders. Overall I'm impressed.
Coquille, OR
Urban Decay All Nighter Lightweight Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Lauren O.
Urban Decay All Nighter Lightweight Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Lauren O.
This powder is seriously amazing!! I was super oily on my forehead and dry everywhere else and it zapped the oil from my skin and didn't make the rest of my face look dry. not much flash back, I really loved this!
Manassas, VA
Urban Decay All Nighter Lightweight Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Connie P.
I was so excited to try this out. I have loved a lot of products from UD and this one did not disappoint. My makeup stayed put and looked flawless all day. I didnt look too matte. I am in love with this.
Whittier, CA
Urban Decay All Nighter Lightweight Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Paula C.
I loved!!! This awesome product worked so food in my skin and it was just perfect with my foundation and concealer... it feels really soft and my face is grateful with this, the shade and finish it has was so nice! I’m really satisfyed with the product, I would try more. Are awesome love this
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Urban Decay All Nighter Lightweight Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Elizabeth D.
This powder is sooooo smooth! It left my skin blurred, didn’t disrupt any liquid products and didn’t make anything cakey, it also didn’t dry out my skin (I have normal skin with an oily t-zone). Overall, It kept my skin flawless all day and is 100% my new holy grail!!!
Tukwila, WA
Urban Decay All Nighter Lightweight Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Regina G.
Let me start off by saying, WOW! This is my new fave setting powder. It’s so finely milled, it really feels like nothing on my face. I’ve been using it to reduce shininess on my face as a no make up, make up look. I use it as a base for my primer prior to foundation with no issues. It’s not grainy, it doesn’t pill, & it is translucent. I’m so happy I had the opportunity to try this setting powder..cuz it’s my new go to.
Independence, MO
Urban Decay All Nighter Lightweight Loose Setting Powder uploaded by lili R.
Product arrive just in time for my vacations, I wear it with and without foundation and worked wonderful. My face was able to stay without looking oily even with the humidity of Florida. One of my new favorite products
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Henderson, NV
il y a 9 jours
Raegyn H. il y a 8 jours
Girl this is the best powder if you’re going out for the night we’re going to be somewhere for a while I work for Hooters and it lasted my whole shift plus my hour drive home there and back it’s crazy I didn’t have to touch up at all
Winnipeg , MB