Urban Decay All Nighter Face Primer

A smoothing and hydrating face primer that grips foundation into place and supports its staying power, so your look lasts all day.

Ingredient Callouts: This product is also vegan and cruelty-free.

What Else You Need to Know: This long-wearing complexion primer goes on sheer, silky soft to the touch, and leaves skin feeling hydrated. It preps and smooths the look of skin, then grips makeup in place so it lasts longer, but is so lightweight that you can wear it solo. It reduces the look of fine lines and leaves skin feeling slightly lifted.

Does this product have a shade to it or is it clear? ?
Does this primer help with dry skin?
How does Urban Decay All Nighter Face Primer work on combination skin?
Start your review of Urban Decay All Nighter Face Primer!
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Urban Decay All Nighter Face Primer uploaded by tiffany N.
I received this product from #Influenster for free in a #VoxBox for reviewing purposes. First off I absolutely love the packaging of this facial primer, it's very sleek but still edgy at the same time. I love that this product has a pump that makes it very easy to get the perfect amount of product out. This facial primer goes on smooth and feels like heaven on my skin. It is extremely moisturizering but very lightweight. I was skeptical about this products claim of gripping your foundation but WOW it really does grip your foundation! This primer creates the perfect smooth, moisturized canvas for foundation application. My foundation glides on and stays in place like it never has before. My makeup lasted all day and all night without needing to be reapplied. I have tried countless facial primers but have never liked one enough to repurchase it until now. This is my new Holy Grail facial primer and I will be repurchasing it as soon as I get close to running out of this one. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a facial primer that actually grips your foundation, helps your makeup last all day and night, feels like heaven on your skin and feels more like a high priced skincare product than a facial primer!
Dallas, TX
Urban Decay All Nighter Face Primer uploaded by Farheen I.
⭐️ 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 ⭐️ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Urban Decay, All Nighter Face Primer Longwear Foundation Grip ($36, Sephora, Ulta, brand website) ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ———————⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⇛Beauty (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️): This is a foundation primer meant to prep, smooth, and perfect the skin, and extend the wear of foundation. It also claims to leave skin hydrated and slightly lifted. The primer comes in a pump that dispenses just the right amount of primer for the face. It is slightly moisturizing and preps the skin well, leaving it slightly tacky for foundation. I see very slight smoothing properties (no means is it a silicone type pore filler), I don’t see much of a perfected or lifting effect. It definitely extends the wear of foundation by at least two hours, so I can go between 10 and 12 hours with my long wear foundation still looking good. There is no scent, and it doesn’t irritate my skin. It played well with a couple different foundations, and there was no weird texture issues. Overall, I do like the primer and glad I got the chance to try it. However, the market is very competitive and there are much cheaper options that perform just as well as this, so while I like it, I don’t see myself purchasing it at $36. Pick this up on sale, but you won’t be disappointed even at $36. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ———————⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⇛Business (⭐️⭐️⭐️, cruelty free): Urban Decay has been around forever and has releases fairly regularly. Overall, they have some great staple products. Some of their collaborations, in the past, have fallen flat for me. I don’t tend to pick up products regularly from this brand, it’s just too much to keep up with. On a more positive note, the company tends to be fairly inclusive on social media and make an effort at releasing products that work on a wide range of skin tones. That being said, their complexion products have never worked shade-wise for me. They could try harder to release additional tan to dark shades in more undertones. I’d like to see more innovative products from UD. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
———————
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ PR sample for review purposes
———————
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ PR sample for review purposes
Millinocket, ME
Urban Decay All Nighter Face Primer uploaded by Misha S.
I used this as soon as the package came because I was so excited to try it 😂 It felt like it absorbed almost completely into my skin, which is a first for me with primers! After a couple minutes there was no visible sign of the primer on my face, which is pretty cool. It feels hydrating and light, the texture is nice, like somewhere between a serum and light moisturizer, and there’s no fragrance to it that i could tell. I’m going to update on makeup longevity after a full day of wear. ❤️ My foundation applied beautifully on top of this, the primer definitely had major grip to it and it helped blur my pores Edit: makeup looked a lot better than usual at the end of the day! My foundation was almost flawless still, didn’t separate AT ALL in my t zone like it normally does after a few hours, and the only difference was this primer (i even forgot to use a setting spray today and only used setting powder on the areas I used concealer on)
Grand Prairie, TX
Urban Decay All Nighter Face Primer uploaded by amy Z.
I received this urban decay all nighter face primer complimentary of influenster and I am loving that this is a water base primer. I have sensitive, dry and eczema skin and this primer seems to have nice ingredients to help with hydration and not dry me out like other primers tend to do. The texture is similar to moisturizer but glides on like smashbox primer does. My makeup seems to cling on better but it really didn't help blur out my pores, then again I have giant pores so good luck to anything covering it up. I am happy with this primer and because of how nice it makes my skin feels and holds my make up I will definitely be buying this primer in the future. Urban Decay All Nighter Face Primer Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette Bumble and bumble. Spray de Mode Living Proof Perfect hair Day™ 5-in-1 Styling Treatment Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo Urban Decay Jean-michel Basquiat Lipstick Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil Lancome Monsieur Big Volume Mascara - #02 Monsieur Big Brown Clinique Even Better Refresh Hydrating & Repairing Makeup - Ivory CN 28
Big Stone Gap, VA
Urban Decay All Nighter Face Primer uploaded by Ashley H.
First of all, I am a UD fan and have several of their products and was certainly excited to try this. The packaging itself is super cute and the tube the primer comes in looks amazing (dark purple with silverish writing- amazing). Anyways, it does have a pump on it that allows only a small amount of primer to come out so that you don’t waste any, which is helpful. I’ve tried this out several ways. 1.- by itself with no makeup on. I couldn’t really tell much of a difference in the way my face looked, although it did feel really nice and smooth. 2.- with makeup and by just kind of rubbing it into my skin like I might do if I were in a hurry like you would a lotion. Again, I couldn’t tell much of a difference in the way my face looked. My skin did not feel tight and there were no adverse reactions or anything like that. However, it did seem to make my forehead look greasy soon after lunch. 3.- with makeup only this time I kind of patted the primer into my skin. This seemed to work the best. I could tell a difference in the way my skin looked after I applied some foundation and powder. I don’t have huge pores or anything, but they are visible. After applying this primer, my skin definitely took on a smoother appearance, especially around my nose/cheek area. I was pleased until after lunchtime when my forehead seemed to get quite oily again. I do think this primer is a great product, however, it may be more suitable for someone with dry or normal skin type as it is hydrating. This is something I will still continue to use according on how long my makeup day will be because I did enjoy the way it made my skin look. And I am thrilled that it had no fragrance that I could detect!
Callahan, FL
I love this product! As a fan of urban decay and a long time user (over 10 years) of their eye primer potion and their all nighter setting spray (or however long it’s been out), I was super stoked to try this face primer in their all nighter line. I have eczema so my skin is super dry and sensitive and this product helps to keep my skin looking dewy and fresh. As a healthcare provider my work days can range from anywhere from 12-15 hours and this primer has not aggravated my skin or clogged my pores. The primer itself is a lightweight, silky texture that I feel does help to plump and smooth out my skin. This primer helps my makeup stay looking fresh throughout my 14 hour days and when the make up does wear off (exp. super runny nose), it helps it look natural and not super noticeable. As a disclaimer I received this product for free to review from Influenster, however I can honestly tell you I will be repurchasing this product. Oh also, I wanted to add that this review was made after I wore the product for at least a week If not more and paired it with mostly lightweight and medium/to medium full coverage foundations. I have also paired this primer with the all nighter setting spray and the L’Oréal lumi setting spray with the same wear time results, which was actually over the marketed 8 hours of wear on Urban decays website. Also, I always wash and hydrate my skin first and then put this primer on which I feel helps to lock in the hydration at least for my skin. Looking at the ingredients and the website I’m not able to ascertain if the primer is silicone based but it definitely feels like it in texture and performance.
Tulsa, OK
Urban Decay All Nighter Face Primer uploaded by Lizz L.
I’ve recently been doing chemo treatments in a battle with cervical cancer and since starting my skin has COMPLETELY changed. My once oily skin is now completely dry and I’ve really had to a 180 when it comes to skin care and makeup! Primers are something I haven’t always used-I know TERRIBLE-but I have just never really found one I felt like I needed. It always seemed like it was an unnecessary step and expense. I’m not a big makeup person so sometimes I don’t even know what’s needed and it always seems like there is so much more being added to our routines..serums, cleansers, this and that..sometimes it overwhelming for a person who just isn’t that invested. I was excited to try this because I have been a fan of Urban Decay since I was a teen. It was the first makeup I ever really fell in love with. During my scene days (DONT ask lol) I think I bought out their entire glitter eyeliner gel stock. Anyways I was excited to try a brand I knew I could trust. I really did like this primer. I’m not an expert and I’m not even sure what one looks for in a primer but this tube definitely seemed like it had everything I needed. It didn’t have a weird smell which is a plus-especially with the chemo. It was soft and my face didn’t feel dry or like I had packed on another heavy layer of something. I used my TooFaced foundation and I did feel like it set well. I didn’t do much but sit through chemo, radiation and a quick trip to the store before settling at home but I did notice I didn’t have really any fading of my foundation like I usually do! I definitely recommend this primer, especially for anyone new to the primer world! Urban Decay has always been a wonderful company and continue to be!
Jefferson, OR
Urban Decay All Nighter Face Primer uploaded by Brittney S.
I wanted to love this product. I really did. UD was the first “high end” palette I used (back when the OG naked was the popular palette lol). I remember then that there was definitely a better quality if you spent more on a product. Is this always true? No. But generally you get what you pay for. This is a medium amount for a primer in my opinion. There’s super cheap ones like elf, or ones that you spend more on - but last quite a while. I use the tatcha primer normally which is $16 more for a full size. How much I have to use of my tatcha versus how much I used of the UD was about the same, though I did need more of the UD. Also I really want to note that I didn’t like the texture of it - I hate sticky stuff and it made me feel super sticky. Once I applied foundation it didn’t feel sticky so I was ok again. Now the foundation, it did apply over it super nicely. I thought I was going to end up loving it, until I started chasing around my son and dogs. My skin is combination and i have an oily t-zone. After I was running around, my t zone looked like it was melting off....the rest of my face looked flawless haha it was a truly odd experience and felt like a let down. I did feel like the finish (before I started melting like the wicked witch of the west haha) was nice and had it stayed on all day, I would have given it 5 stars. If you don’t have oily skin or patches of oily skin then I’d recommend, if you do I would try to get a sample first if you’re able to (and stay home so if/when your face melts off you don’t have a lot of awkward stares lol). If UD makes another primer that holds up on all skin types, I’d be willing to give it another shot.
Brookville, PA
Urban Decay All Nighter Face Primer uploaded by Krista C.
Urban Decay All Nighter Face Primer uploaded by Krista C.
I used this primer everyday for a week before deciding. Goes on like a lotion but seemingly have to use about 2-3 pumps to cover the whole face. I would have gave it 5 stars if it weren’t for that... in this case, a little does not go a long way. However, in Urban Decay fashion, it help up better than expected. Through seeing about 30 patients a day, I still looked “fresh” and put together come quitting time. It is scentless, didn’t clog my pores, lotion-like but could’ve used a little more hydration.... But can honestly say that I will now be making this primer a staple in my every day routine.🤩🥳💄. Please note; I received a full size product of this in exchange for my honest review.
Pacheco, CA
Urban Decay All Nighter Face Primer uploaded by Hunnie K.
Urban Decay All Nighter Face Primer This is a new primer by Urbran Decay and it is quite amazing. The texture is very lightweight, silky-like. It goes on my skin like a sheer. I have large pores in my T-zone and around my nose and this primer "seal" the pores smoothly. My skin feels very soft and hydrated after applying the primer. This primer is also long lasting. I don't see any crease around my eyes even towards the end of the day. Pretty impressive! The only reason I knocked off one star because it has a faint scent that I don’t care for. #complimentary #influenster #urbandecay #hunniereviews #hunniefavorites #contest I was not compensated for this post; however, I am creating this post as part of a contest
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
County Antrim, Belfast
3 days ago
Michelle B. • 3 days ago
Just like you would any primer. Put on and wait for it to dry. Then apply foundation.
5 days ago
Do you notice Urban Decay All Nighter Face Primer settling in face lines or does it stay pretty smooth? How does it do covering up pores?
Alicia J. • 5 days ago
Never used the primer but I’ve used the setting spray and I love it!
lin C. • 5 days ago
It is a good primer and I don’t think with combo skin there will be a problem with shine if your skin has that tendency. I would however use all nighter setting spray in conjunction with it for insurance. It delivers a smooth canvas for your foundation and should hold up well for you :)
brittany S. • 5 days ago
I have a combination of oily and dry, it works very well with my oily skin. It doesn’t get shiny, it doesn’t get “over-oily”, but with my dry skin it’s terrible. It makes my dry skin show really bad!
Tara H. • 4 days ago
I like it! It’s a nice texture and it doesn’t dry me out at all
Alexandria, VA
7 days ago
Urban Decay All Nighter Face Primer I love the spray but I never knew they had a primer lol. Will this actually keep your makeup on all day?
Roxana L. • 5 days ago
Come check out my makeup after I applied it! I definitely recommend it hun! So worth it! The foundation sits beautiful! 🙌🏼