BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay All Nighter Eyeliner Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• This is my favorite eyeliner and was unfortunately discontinued. Do...3 Answers
  • Ive hooded eyes, therefore I don't were eyeliner on the top of my e...2 Answers
  • I was thinking of getting this eye liner as I stay out for a long t...1 Answers
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably one of my favorite eyeliners, but not because it's the best one out there (it's just the best one that I own). The first thing I love is that it's not an actual pencil tip that you have to constantly sharpen, you just roll more product out when you need to. The problem is that there is probably less product in this than an eye pencil would have, so it lasts a little longer. I started using this eyeliner last year and I'm already halfway done with my second one. I love that the color is very pigmented, you don't have to drag at your waterline for some black liner to be seen; one or two swipes and you're good to go. Definitely not the best long-lasting eyeliner out there, I'm sure there are better ones. This one does start to fade on the outer corners of your waterline fairly quickly, but it lasts a little longer if you prime your eye correctly (this is the liner I use for going out/night time/special events because it lasts the longest of all the liners I own). I think it's worth trying out, just know that it's not like tattooing eyeliner on; it will fade.
QueenGlam14 G.
QueenGlam14 G.
This UD Liner is so FANTASTIC, I have a back up for my back up and another one at my desk at work. This liner glides on smoothly and last all day. Even if you have a watery eye day ( and I get them often during allergy season) it stays in place. I love the intense blackness! This has been on sale on Urbandecay.com for $7 and I order at least once a week because I never want to be without this item in my personal kit and my Pro MUA kit!. I feel like its on sale permanently because there is about to be a new formula coming out soon but I don't care I LOVE THIS ONE but of course I will get the new one as well! #UDJunkie!
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
I was super j pressed with the pigmentation of this product when I first purchased it. I have light brown eyes and it's perfect for when I want to make my eye look pop!
I would recommend this product in the winter months when it's colder and you're not sweating or moving around so much just because I have found that with increased movement and activity- the liner seems to run into the corner of my eye and I don't particularly enjoy it.
I'm really impressed with the ease that this pencil sharpens! Super smooth and even when you are done!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
I like this pencil better than the 24/7 as it is much easier get a defined line. It wears very well, with only a small amount of transference to my lid by the end of the day. This product travels well as it can be used for other places on one's face. It easily glides on one's eyelids for a liner and can be smudged on the lower lid to soften one's look and then used again on the eyebrows to frame the eyes nicely.
Jen H.
Jen H.
Malibu, CA
All nighter is accurate for this eye liner! I really like the color pay off and the durability it provides on my water line is superb! It's slightly creamy so i can easily smoke it out right after applying to get a natural smokey eye. I buy this as a regular and the blacks are VERY black, so if that's not what you're going for I would recommend a brown because they blow all other browns out of the water!
Stephie M.
Stephie M.
Review for: Perversion
love love love urban decay, and their eyeliner is my go to, holy grail ... easy to sharpen, glides on my eye easy, no tugging... I don't get any run off through out the day except in my outer corner but my eyes are watery and it happens no matter what this eyeliner has the staying power to last all day while fighting my teary prone eyes... great color selection as well!
Cikeily C.
Cikeily C.
I like this pencil better than the 24/7 as it is much easier get a defined line. This product travels well as it can be used for other places on one's face. It easily glides on one's eyelids for a liner and can be smudged on the lower lid to soften one's look and then used again on the eyebrows to frame the eyes nicely. You have to try it! It´s a makeup lover´s dream.
Eliza H.
Eliza H.
The shade range on these is great, which is definitely a plus. They're easy and comfortable to apply. The downside I've found is that they don't have the staying power of some other pencil liners. They migrate off my waterline pretty quickly, and even when they're applied to the lower lash line they move around. This is over UD primer potion.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
Review for: Perversion
This is one of the best eyeliners I have ever used! I am a major fan of Urban Decay anything but this liner was perfect. It stayed all day, didn't smudge and was waterproof. I loved the fact that I didn't have to constantly sharpen it and it lasted a long time. I would highly recommend this product if you can get your hands on it!
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Review for: Perversion
Long lasting and very pigmented. I can put this on my water line to wear out all night and not have to worry about it fading or smudging all over. It can be a little difficult to sharpen, but you just need to make sure to have a nice sharpener and it shouldn't be a huge problem. Love the classic and creative color range!
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
In need of a new eyeliner, how does this one compare to other eyeliners. And is it worth the price?
Julie H.
Julie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really stay on good?
jen c.
jen c.
Is this waterproof?
Jenni C.
Jenni C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have been searching for a good liner for my waterline. Everything I have tried smears and bleeds off really quickly! Does this eyeliner really last all night? Is it good for my waterline?
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eyeliner and was unfortunately discontinued. Does anyone have a similar product they use and like? I need to find a new eyeliner now...