Urban Decay All Nighter Eyeliner

Draw ultra-shiny, intense lines that are blacker-than-black. Our creamy formula twists up, glides on and dries down to a long-lasting waterproof finish. When you need your eyeliner to really perform, you’ve got to bring in the big guns—and All Nighter Eyeliner delivers. This twist-up liner lays down intense, ultra-shiny, blacker-than-black lines that REALLY last.

Like our award-winning 24/7 Eye Pencils, this soft, CREAMY formula glides on smoothly. And true to its name, once All Nighter Eyeliner dries down, it’s not going anywhere! The waterproof formula won’t smudge or budge. Added bonus: All Nighter Eyeliner contains moisturizing vitamin E and it’s vegan.

All Nighter Eyeliner is great for travel, because it’s easy to apply on the run. (No need to carry around a sharpener or deal with messy pencil shavings!)

• Isododecane
  • Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate
  • Polyethylene
  • Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
  • Tocopherol

May Contain: CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

Does this actually last and is waterproof?
Is this eyeliner smudge proof ?
Does this eye liner stay all day or does it eventually smudge??
Start your review of Urban Decay All Nighter Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
“Stayed on all day and is easy to apply. Some eyeliners I have tried before were sort of grey instead of black but this was definitely black. Love it!” in 149 reviews
“Really nice eyeliner I don't put cifically think it stays all nightit goes on easy and it even goes on my top water line in my bottom with no problem” in 116 reviews
“...one. I tried it out and it worked better than they said. It's waterproof, smudge proof, and very detailed. ” in 58 reviews
Oxnard, CA
Absolutely in love with this liner. If I'm out of this, u use a liquid liner because I haven't found a liner any close to Urban Decay. No improvements necessary.
Thin, Long
Thibodaux, LA
These eyeliners are so creamy! They stay on forever! Definitely a frequent purchase for me Only downside is the price and that you have to use a specific sharpener
Lineville, AL
This eyeliner is my GO TO. It not only is good for Halloween when you really need those dark undertones for a glamorous skull, but it's for everyday. I highly recommend. I usually just order Mone off Sephora. 😍
Pt Charlotte, FL
Wouldn't leave home without one. Easy to apply. Good staying not straying power. Can be worn alone, with gloss, or lipstick. I have large brown eyes and can really use any shade. I would recommend this liner.
Full, Straight
This liner claims to be waterproof and will last all night, but it did not for me. It smudged off in no time at all. I'm giving it two stars because I do appreciate the fact that it was very creamy, but can't get past it not being long wearing.
O Fallon, MO
Have spent years looking for an eyeliner that stays put and doesn't smudge. Finally found it in this product. I use this eyeliner as my go-to. I've repurchased this product multiple times. I swear by it and plan on continuing to repurchase it.
Portland, PA
Urban Decay will never let you down when it comes to pigmentation, and this pencil is no exception. And "all nighter" is no joke, I found it to be almost completely smudge proof.
Springfield, TN
I like this eyeliner a lot. It's very pigmented and glides on super smoothly. It's not my favorite eyeliner for tightlining. I don't feel like it goes on the waterline quite as well.
Augusta, GA
I love this eyeliner! It is very pigmented and glides on easily. It's perfect for going dancing or an all day event because it lasts forever without fading. You won't have to worry about sweating it off or having it fade throughout the day.
Ragland, AL
Rarely ever do I find a great eyeliner that does what it's supposed to do. This one does and stays put. Goes on smooth and doesn't make me look like a clown or run down my face

109 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leslie , MI
a year ago
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner does anyone have a review on this?
Lauryn P. • a year ago
It’s very long lasting and very black. Applicator is perfect for getting a sharp wing. However, it does tend to dry out quite quickly and tends to get blocked when used on top of eyeshadows so I’d recommend wiping out on a bit of tissue after use to avoid this happening. Hope this helps.