BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay All Nighter Eyeliner Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• This is my favorite eyeliner and was unfortunately discontinued. ...3 Answers
  • Ive hooded eyes, therefore I don't were eyeliner on the top of my...2 Answers
  • I was thinking of getting this eye liner as I stay out for a long...1 Answers
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the Urban Decay All Nighter Eyeliner !!! It is the blackest black that I can find! It does not do well lining the upper lids , however it is amazing for lining your water line! I have really bad allergies so my eyes tend to water a lot and this stuff is the only liner that I have found for my waterline that will stay put and not loose it’s pigmentation! It’s amazing!
Irina R.
Somerville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product itself is okay but the packaging is a complete trash - I used it for couple of months only from time to time, and the lid break in a way that I could not close it properly anymore, and I was all covered in a black paint when I tried to fix it (without success). It's also pretty difficult to work with the thin brush, cause it moves around, and the liner doesn't last all day - after 8 hour working day it will be faded away (not mentioning that it would be completely gone in case I'd by chance touch my eyes with my hands). Not repurchasing, sorry, UD.
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product in my ipsy glam bag and I love it! It applies very nicely and lasts all day and night without smudging! It’s so great. The only downside I would say is that I feel like I have to sharpen it every time I use it, but otherwise great product!
Brianna C.
Canonsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is the best for lining your water lines! I love how this glides on so easily and stays all day! I have recently tried this and will continue to keep in my makeup kit! I definitely recommend!
Mwanamke J.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good, and it's ultra black but you can't use it for your waterline and probably won't buy it again because of that. I guess it's intended for your top eyelids. However it does glide on well for wings, but if you're used to a regular pencil you may have to get used to using this.
Brittany M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never wanted to take the risk and buy an eyeliner that costs more then the drugstore brands. But thankfully I did and I absolutely love this eyeliner! It is amazing to work with and blends out great
Christina J.
woodland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner works really well for lightly lining your tight lines, it's rich and creamy and really pigmented and lasts a long time. The only problem I had is you go a little heavy with it the product smears/runs on your under eye and lids. I don't know if I'd repurchase this just because they're so many other eyeliners that don't smudge but overall it's a good product
Marcy B.
Clarks Summit, PA
I purchased this eyeliner at Nordstrom rack because it was on sale and I knew urban decay made great products. It has been my favorite eye liner since I bought it. It goes on smooth and does not smudge or leave black under your eye lids
Gina S.
midland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is super pigmented. It glides right on and is super smooth! Downside is it does not always stay in place as most under eye liners tend to do. It helps to prep the water duct with a qtip to dry out any oils before application!
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this UD eyeliner. It's long lasting and highly pigmented. It's high quality and goes on so smooth. It's a bit on the pricey side but you get what you pay for. I will definitely buy this again. Nice for coloring and even use oh my water line.
Julie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really stay on good?
Hayley M.
In need of a new eyeliner, how does this one compare to other eyeliners. And is it worth the price?
jen c.
Is this waterproof?
Jenni C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have been searching for a good liner for my waterline. Everything I have tried smears and bleeds off really quickly! Does this eyeliner really last all night? Is it good for my waterline?
Michelle D.
I'm looking for easy glide on coverage that stays in place. is this product recommended?