Urban Decay Alice Lipstick
  • Urban Decay Alice Lipstick Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer)
  • Urban Decay Alice Lipstick Mirana (matte berry w/tonal shimmer)
  • Urban Decay Alice Lipstick Time (gunmetal-navy w/silver shimmer)

BY URBAN DECAY

A line of five limited-edition shades of lipstick inspired by the characters from Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass. Inspired by the new fantasy-adventure film release of Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass, Urban Decay's limited-edition shades of Lipstick pay tribute to some of the main characters from the film: Alice, Mad Hatter, Mirana (the White Queen), Iracebeth (the Red Queen) and Time, a peculiar creature who is part human, part clock. Pair the Lipsticks with the Alice Through the Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette and you'll have everything you need to recreate the looks from the film. From sheer nude with a pink shift and bright red matte to gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer, these shades range from classic to edgy. Regardless of the finish (sheer, shimmery or matte), each shade has a super-creamy feel and provides rich payout. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Each Lipstick case features a colorful, kaleidoscopic pattern inspired by the film. Urban Decay's logo is debossed the top of the cap and the Lipstick, and is screened on the inside of the case. Shade descriptions: Alice (sheer nude with pink shift), Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Mirana (matte berry with tonal shimmer), Iracebeth (bright red matte) and Time (gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer). see more...

• What’s your favorite color and why?2 Answers
  • Urban Decay Alice Lipstick are these still available?1 Answers
  • Where can this be purchased at? How much is the lipstick?1 Answers
Urban Decay Alice Lipstick

Start your review of Urban Decay Alice Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I really enjoyed this. It went on evenly and stayed true to its color. It didn't really fade when you put it on. It is so light weight that you don't really notice it as being there and it is long lasting. Even after a night out with my husband. " in 57 reviews
  • "I love most of the colors in the Alice set! The only one I didn't purchase was the yellow one it unfortunately didn't show up on my skin tone. My favorite are the blue and purple! They are so creamy and have a good amount of sparkle. " in 39 reviews
Dawn G.
Tucumcari
Review for: Mirana (matte berry w/tonal shimmer) more...
Love this color! I used every bit of this lipstick. I love when they tie in to a theme or movie. I wish it were still sold.
C. G.
Allendale
I really like the colors and texture of the lipstick. I wish they would stay on longer but then again they are lipsticks not lip paint.
Mary H.
Odenton, MD
Review for: Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Time (gunmetal-navy w/silver shimmer) more...
These lipsticks are some of my favorites in my collection. The shades are unique and long lasting. These lipsticks do feel a bit hard and can tug at your lips on application, so I recommend using a lip primer beforehand.
Nora M.
mantorp
Review for: Time (gunmetal-navy w/silver shimmer) more...
I really liked it. Beautiful colours and a LOT to choose from. It could have been better but it was really easy to use. It also has a normal lasting, but you need to reput on it sometimes. But i would recomend.
Tori J.
Grand Rapids, MI
Whooo boy. I bought the purple shade of this lipstick and thought it looked absolutely gorgeous. Well, the amount that it transferred absolutely ruined that for me.

Imagine eating breakfast and going to get a parking pass afterwards. After getting back into the car, you pull down your vanity mirror to find that while you ate, your purple lipstick transferred from your lip to your chin. And not just a small transfer, more like you intentionally put lipstick on your chin.

That was the last time I ever wore that lipstick because that incident was absolutely mortifying.
Crystal G.
Toledo, OH
I have the purple, and red, and love them both! The pigmentation is on point! It gives me fun fancy colored lips to complement my cosplay, or costume.
Dillynn A.
chandler
Review for: Iracebeth (bright red matte) more...
This was a great color it was long lasting it wasn’t very smudged I liked it very much.
Lisa V.
Laredo, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought them all with the pallete and I love them so much. The red is my favorite one but all the colors are beautiful.
Amy G.
Good product, creamy, although the color was not as vibrant as I hoped, it was long lasting and I really liked the packaging although I would not buy again.
Nath A.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love these!! They’re awesome so creamy stays on makes me feel like I was alive great price
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
How often do you find yourself wearing these unique shades
Karina G.
Shoreline, WA
I have seen a lot about the Alice in wonderland collection from urban decay and was wondering if it was more creamy or matte application?
Kirsten H.
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
Anyone know of a place that is still selling these?
Judy D.