BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A line of five limited-edition shades of lipstick inspired by the characters from Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass. Inspired by the new fantasy-adventure film release of Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass, Urban Decay's limited-edition shades of Lipstick pay tribute to some of the main characters from the film: Alice, Mad Hatter, Mirana (the White Queen), Iracebeth (the Red Queen) and Time, a peculiar creature who is part human, part clock. Pair the Lipsticks with the Alice Through the Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette and you'll have everything you need to recreate the looks from the film. From sheer nude with a pink shift and bright red matte to gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer, these shades range from classic to edgy. Regardless of the finish (sheer, shimmery or matte), each shade has a super-creamy feel and provides rich payout. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Each Lipstick case features a colorful, kaleidoscopic pattern inspired by the film. Urban Decay's logo is debossed the top of the cap and the Lipstick, and is screened on the inside of the case. Shade descriptions: Alice (sheer nude with pink shift), Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Mirana (matte berry with tonal shimmer), Iracebeth (bright red matte) and Time (gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer). see more...

• What’s your favorite color and why?2 Answers
  • Urban Decay Alice Lipstick are these still available?1 Answers
  • Where can this be purchased at? How much is the lipstick?1 Answers
Urban Decay Alice Lipstick
  • "I really enjoyed this. It went on evenly and stayed true to its color. It didn't really fade when you put it on. It is so light weight that you don't really notice it as being there and it is long lasting. Even after a night out with my husband. " in 57 reviews
  • "I love most of the colors in the Alice set! The only one I didn't purchase was the yellow one it unfortunately didn't show up on my skin tone. My favorite are the blue and purple! They are so creamy and have a good amount of sparkle. " in 39 reviews
Chelsea M.
Fredericton
I have the urban decay Alice lipstick in time. It's a beautiful colour that I really enjoy wearing. It feels soft and light on your lips. I find that it takes two layers to fully cover my lips. As always urban decay kills it. I would buy from them again.
Billie W.
Toronto
Lots of different colors comes with lots of prudent for a very good price and very affordable price for a long lasting product got it at Sephora in the mall I've used up a couple different colors before and will continue to buy new colors as often as I can
Wendy N.
gotta love these lipsticks. they come in a variety types of lipsticks such as sheer or creamy. they do not dry my lips out even though my lips tend to be very very dry. another thing that I would like to point out is the packaging, which is the cutest lipstick packaging that ive ever seen. although they do feel like plastic, but I still love them.
Zho M.
Anzoategui, Anaco

urban decay one of my favorite brands obviously recommend their lipstick are really beautiful very much like their pigmentation color and smell, packaging is gorgeous are durable I really like this brand.
Hannahlise B.
This urban decay lipstick stands out compared to the lights of colour pop and mac. The colours are unforgettable and have a nice glossy/matte finish. The packaging is very good. It will especially appeal to people who love Alice and wonderland. Although some shades you might save for Halloween most of the shades are quite wearable. Like the reds, and nudes. This lipstick won't track your bank and it is a very good asset to your makeup collection.
Annette W.
Toronto
Has to be my favourite line. The colour are a bit sheer but the red is beautiful. Alice im wonderland by tim burton is my favourite movie, so for them to create a makeup line based off of it, it combined my two favourite things.
Ellysia k.
Yorkshire , Hull
Review for: Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Mirana (matte berry w/tonal shimmer), Time (gunmetal-navy w/silver shimmer) more...
I own three of these, shades time, Miranda and mad hatter. This collection is beautiful, the packaging is amazing and the pigmentation is unreal. Such a shame they’re limited edition and no longer sold as I’d have love to have got the other two.
elena s.
is described as a “sheer nude with pink shift.” It’s a light-medium peachy-orange with warm undertones and iridescent pink shimmer. The warmer base paired with the finer, cooler shimmer made it harder to dupe, and the sheer coverage will make it one of those shades that can look different from person to person. The texture was creamy, lightweight, and moderately hydrating, though it only lasted for two and a half hours on me.
Melissa G.
Liverpool
I love the pigmentation in these lipsticks the whole Alice collection is just absolutely beautiful obviously not a regular daily lipstick I would wear however it's really lovely for dressing up and or fancy dress
Amani M.
melbourne
Review for: Mirana (matte berry w/tonal shimmer) more...
Great range to use when it comes to creating your favourite grudge look!!!
Great pigment, so light on the lips and to top it off its moisturising too 😄
I purchased mine from Sephora along with other colours and am obsessed with all!! Highly recommend 👍🏼
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
How often do you find yourself wearing these unique shades
Karina G.
Shoreline, WA
I have seen a lot about the Alice in wonderland collection from urban decay and was wondering if it was more creamy or matte application?
Kirsten H.
Do these go on glossy, matter, or kind of in between?
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
Anyone know of a place that is still selling these?
Judy D.
Camden, NJ
What’s your favorite color and why?