BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A line of five limited-edition shades of lipstick inspired by the characters from Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass. Inspired by the new fantasy-adventure film release of Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass, Urban Decay's limited-edition shades of Lipstick pay tribute to some of the main characters from the film: Alice, Mad Hatter, Mirana (the White Queen), Iracebeth (the Red Queen) and Time, a peculiar creature who is part human, part clock. Pair the Lipsticks with the Alice Through the Looking Glass Eyeshadow Palette and you'll have everything you need to recreate the looks from the film. From sheer nude with a pink shift and bright red matte to gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer, these shades range from classic to edgy. Regardless of the finish (sheer, shimmery or matte), each shade has a super-creamy feel and provides rich payout. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Each Lipstick case features a colorful, kaleidoscopic pattern inspired by the film. Urban Decay's logo is debossed the top of the cap and the Lipstick, and is screened on the inside of the case. Shade descriptions: Alice (sheer nude with pink shift), Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Mirana (matte berry with tonal shimmer), Iracebeth (bright red matte) and Time (gunmetal-navy with silver shimmer). see more...

• What’s your favorite color and why?2 Answers
  • Urban Decay Alice Lipstick are these still available?1 Answers
  • Where can this be purchased at? How much is the lipstick?1 Answers
Urban Decay Alice Lipstick
  • "I really enjoyed this. It went on evenly and stayed true to its color. It didn't really fade when you put it on. It is so light weight that you don't really notice it as being there and it is long lasting. Even after a night out with my husband. " in 57 reviews
  • "I love most of the colors in the Alice set! The only one I didn't purchase was the yellow one it unfortunately didn't show up on my skin tone. My favorite are the blue and purple! They are so creamy and have a good amount of sparkle. " in 39 reviews
Influenster M.
Review for: Mirana (matte berry w/tonal shimmer) more...
These lipsticks are my favourite formula on the market. I have quite a few Urban Decay lipsticks, as the price, quality and longevity are perfect!!! I adore Alice in Wonderland so I bought EVERY single shade!!! I was not disappointed. The quality is still immense, and the price was the same for a limited edition item. So I am so happy with these. They are on my vanity on show, as I ADORE the packaging also.
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
Review for: Iracebeth (bright red matte), Mirana (matte berry w/tonal shimmer), Time (gunmetal-navy w/silver shimmer) more...
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a liquid lipstick to try out.
Alexandra B.
Prince George, BC
I'm only giving this a 3 due to the blotchyness of the darker color. The dark purple goes on very messily in my opinion and comes off to easy and smears. The lighter colors are great though! Super moisturizing and they feel smooth and creamy and go on so easy.
KayleighMay D.
Campbell River, BC
Review for: Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Iracebeth (bright red matte) more...
These are super fun high pigmented lipsticks in super cute packaging. Bought online at Sephora. Super cute packaging. They more than met my expectations. However they are limited items and are no longer available
Paige H.
Used the urban decay lipstick was really sheer and needed multiple coats and didn’t last very long but glided on nice and easy. Price wise was average for a sheer lipstick but I wouldn’t buy again. Sorry
Faye N.
The shade alice is a nice orange based nude that is nice a sutble but also has a gorgeous pink shift to it. This shade would go lovely as a lipstick topper on even on its own. I think the colour is very unique and I haven't come across anything like it before. Also the packaging is beautiful and I can't even start to comprehend the beautiful colours and patterns
Chantelle L.
Calgary, AB
I have the shade Mad Hatter from this collection and although it is a fantastic shade and feels creamy and comfortable, the shade is very sheer. It’s a cream lipstick formula so I don’t find it lasts well through any food or drink. It has a secure cap though so it is easy enough to carry around and reapply.
Emily B.
Barton, Staffordshire
I borrowed this off a friend once and absolutely adored it! Not only was the colour amazing, but the texture was brilliant and it the staying power was incredible! Unfortunately, as its limited edition and so has sold out now, I've had to make do with a dupe, but I'd definitely buy one if I had the chance!
Lily G.
sarratt
Review for: Other more...
I bought the shade Alice which is a really light nude. When you swatch it it looks like a shimmery sheer nude glossy lipstick but on the lips you can barely see it. If you layer it up then you can see a slight tiny and some shimmer and I admit it does look pretty, just could have been a bit more pigmented. I would try other shades from the range though.
Raquel R.
Review for: Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer), Mirana (matte berry w/tonal shimmer), Time (gunmetal-navy w/silver shimmer) more...
Beautiful colors and consistency the colour it looks amazing and feels amazing in just one coat, it does stain my lips a bit so be careful applying it. But it has a beautiful and unusual shades I recommend it :)
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
How often do you find yourself wearing these unique shades
Karina G.
Shoreline, WA
I have seen a lot about the Alice in wonderland collection from urban decay and was wondering if it was more creamy or matte application?
Kirsten H.
Do these go on glossy, matter, or kind of in between?
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
Anyone know of a place that is still selling these?
Judy D.
Camden, NJ
What’s your favorite color and why?